Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
I don't often post in these threads because I am old and not big on selfies, but I love reading them to see the diversity of goons and they're just so positive and wholesome. Since there's a new thread I'll post a picture that totally does not contribute to diversity, but I had to take a selfie for profile pics at the new IT job I started at last week after a year of unemployment so why the hell not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You look totally normal and not like the typical goon aesthetic.

I know about 30 goons IRL and between them and these selfie threads there's not really anyone that I've seen that fits the "typical goon aesthetic". Everyone's really pretty normal. Which statistically probably means I'm the goony one. Or maybe the typical goons don't socialize.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

Derpies posted:

Would boop that cats snoot

I have done the needful.