Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

here's a picture i took of myself on the toilet. im naked because im going to hop in the shower right after. i still wiped thoroughly, though, because im very neat and clean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
im sorry to let you guys down. tonight ill take a poo poo and get a pic with just the tile there. again, my apologies

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i took another pic, this time with no rug. just me and the tile, baby. i hope the presence of the pants around my ankles doesn't present a new problems for you anti-ruggers but if so i'm happy to fix it again

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
im fat as gently caress

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
after my doctors appointment where i was Formally Told i was fat i went out to the bar and was real mopey and was like "gimme something strong, i just learned i have a disease....... the disease of obesity" and the person i was with was very embarrassed and gave me a Talking To about how i'm not funny. should have showed her my post history but i figured i'd let her have that one

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

here i am with my sa forums cyber rig getting ready to post w/ my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Here I am in an upscale outhouse (the Porta Lisa 2 Restroom Trailer, to be precise) at a wedding. The first time I used it Nothing Else Matters was playing in there and the second time it was One if you'd like to listen to either of those songs while looking at me for full immersion