Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
hello it's me a guy who never posts barreling into a selfie thread

so here's my lovely quarantine facial hair

and me 20 minutes later, very excited to have shaved and go back to the office the next day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

Little bit like Michael Madsen im the second picture?

E:

Reservoir Dogs era Michael Madsen*

thank you for not saying harlan williams, which everyone always goddamned says! i've gained a lot of weight in the last few years which is probably why i don't get it anymore.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

muscles, wedding ring but also liking wrestling in public and lovely hair and alcoholic gut (unseen)

anyone can be a goon, it's true

don't know if tattoo photos count as selfies (they don't) but i'm glad about the cornstalks i just got

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Did you like having your leg shaved? It’s nice right?

so nice

plus they look better/pop more when they're shaved

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Just don’t shave above the knee or you’re a ho according to my catholic mother!

Those are cool cornstalks too I like that art style. And it’s a unique tattoo, you don’t see a lot of cornstalks out there. Also it’s funny to put “stalks” on your leg.

Found it in a 1920s French botanical illustration book, ended up being exactly what I wanted to stalk up my stalks

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Literally A Ghost posted:

Though a handsome goon that jacket is the dadliest thing I have ever seen in my life. Then again guys with dolphin shirts don't have much room to talk:

hey

cool shirt

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

that is extremely rad

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

if we're doing halloweenposting, i didn't do anything this year but here's not-a-selfie of my last costume, Florida Man

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

intentionally gaining weight and getting puffy alcoholic face to stop getting this comparison

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Philippe posted:

The ankle monitor is *chefkiss*.

my wife's facebook memories the other day popped up with "how i spent my anniversary: hand-making an ankle monitor for my husband"

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Pooper Trooper posted:

Is it frowned upon to post twice in the same day? I just got home with a sore throat (not rona, I got tested) and I have nobody to drink the Balkan equivalent of a hot toddy with

it is extremely extremely important that you tell me what this is

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

i don't have a cat but when i get drunk i let my wife do dumb poo poo to my hair

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

it's fine, whatever, it's fine

listen to electric wizard

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

What album tho? This is important.

Come My Fanatics is my jammer of choice but they're all winners

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

knuthgrush posted:

LEGALIZE DRUGS AND MURDER :black101:

hail satan

destroy those who love god

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

I also had long hair I treated like crap for a while and the one lone thing I learned from it was that 2-in-1s are normally useless

Your hair is in much better shape than mine was though

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Good Sphere posted:

It’s also not combed, and almost impossible to do that, unless I add hair moisturizer. (Which I usually do daily)

My hair gets extremely dry, and gets like this after shampooing. I avoid doing that every day now.

I actually meant Valko but I know that uncombable feeling too, you taking the step of moisturizer is more than I ever did

Here's the lone way my hair ever looked good - hanging out of a hat after a shower

and here it is when, again, one night i got drunk and let my wife do dumb poo poo to it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Katamari Democracy posted:

Wtf why do i look like the ultimate goon and the rest of you look like handsome and beautiful people?

friend, did you miss this:

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Valko posted:

You lucky mofo. She's a keeper.

I'm very lucky

larchesdanrew posted:

Most of my lipstick rubbed off eating chicken nuggets but say la vee

What kind, I need details

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Elentor posted:

I stopped bleaching this year to get my curly hair back and then I went on and dyed it anyway, the color is fading as it slowly returns to black but I thought it was a nice result so, a year in not bleaching:

cool hair, really cool

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Hang on im stupid i keep fuckin it up

it's ok, it's difficult for a dog to use a computer

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

the only photo of any part of myself that i have from the last few weeks

i make no apologies

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

grainy as gently caress because it's pulled from facebook

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

kntfkr posted:

this beach is a ghost town right now so only the cashiers at wawa will judge me

top button only, hell yes

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

met a guy

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

kntfkr posted:

so i go into the judgement free zone yesterday and i'm wearing this shirt and this (masked) obasan comes up to me and says "lemme ask you a question. why should i hate all life?" and i says "life is only on earth. and it's evil. no one will miss it when it's gone. there's no need to mourn it."

she looked panicked so i explained it's a band shirt cuz i wanted her to leave.

what band?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

kntfkr posted:

The Body, there's a picture of Shoko Asahara on the front

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBcWRCpMV4

great band better merch

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

screenshot of a screenshot from this weekend

left my instagram on there bc whatever, follow me on instagram, i don't care, i'm not your parents

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

i would also like to post my appreciation for the blind melon post i was too busy posting the sex number to be cool and say so

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Scathach posted:

Thank you! I am working on not being a bundle of nerves. So here's me with a calming reptile that I'm trying to take more time with. We did the dishes together.

aw jeez, that looks like my TJ who we lost a few years ago. i goddamned love dragons.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

when i cut my long hair off, the stylist said "good idea" and she was right

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

OH no, but they're right, you're looking good! I'd gladly share a beer with either one of you though.

On a related note, does anyone actually drink the whisky they have at barber shops? That has to be horrifically expensive, no?

i've never been to a barber shop with such things

also, cheers :cheersdoge: these pictures are both about six years old as that's when i chopped it all off and never looked back but all the same

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Valko posted:

Day 2 and I've lost that 'freshly clipped fingernail' look you always have on the first day.

i was never, ever able to get mine to look the way the stylist did it in the photo i posted earlier

just always pale imitations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

my front facing camera doesn't work and i forgot how to take aughts-style selfies around 2011 or so so the only time i have pictures of myself is if wifetheknife decides to take one of us

we went on vacation last week, here's us at dinner somewhere very expensive and very disappointing (for me)

blacked out her face because she'd kill me if i didn't, even though she looked wonderful