Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I like your selfies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

OP says no pelvic bones, but where do we stand on tits? Lotta grey area here. I'm asking for friends. My friends are my tits.

(I don't have the self confidence for that :( )
Tits are good friends but I definitely can't post mine because that'd cause drama. They're dramatic tits. Dramatits.

syntaxfunction posted:

You should post a selfie too! No judgement selfie zone :cool:
Well okay then, here's what I look like after a real lovely night yet still trying to smile for the camera.

Anyway just before this I managed to jump through a series of hoops to get a therapy session for Wednesday, so I'm feeling pretty good about that at least.

(also for the record, none of the naked people on the wall behind me are me)

Woebin fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jul 16, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Katamari Democracy posted:

I tried uploading this picture earlier today but imgur says hey come on in!

That's a good incredulous look.

Replying just as an excuse to post a picture.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I got good ice cream and bad pants

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I refuse to believe those were made after 1991
I sincerely have no idea where or how I got them, I just found them in my closet. They're breezy and comfortable at least, but ugly as hell imo

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

You clean up that window sill, Mister.
There is nothing wrong with a messy windowsill, unless you have a cat probably.

I had a date, it was pleasant but they had other things to do after so it's over. Now I'm on my own in a bar.

Is this the look of someone who should get another drink and try to look approachable or someone who should head home?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Floofy umbrella drink is always a conversation starter.
I'm at Stockholm's cheap beer shithole #1, dunno if they do cocktails more complex than a screwdriver! Waiter came by and prompted me though so now I have another dry french cider (which is fancier than I'd expect here).

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I have no answers, but your hair is very pretty

me, right here posted:

Please keep judging me.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

On the theme of bars - me being a barbitch.

Good bar bitch look imo

By popular demand posted:

When the gently caress did everyone get so skinny?! Are we not goons?
I'm a weird mutant who stays skinny despite zero exercise and a diet that's 35% pizza.

Anyway I found an old friend, had some drinks (and fries!), then got messaged on tinder and now instead of going home I'm going on a tipsy meetup (date?) with someone named Neon. This can only go well!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I'd like to think you asked the bouncer to take this picture 🙂

Good morning from Neon's bed!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Hell yea :cool:

I'm taking a break between packing stuff to move.
Are you packing heat or are we all just happy to see you?

(this turn of phrase doesn't work in any way, shape, or form)

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Honestly I feel like you nailed my entire aesthetic in one photo, goddamn.
Same, dick should be in the other direction though.

I am not artistically gifted.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I'm watching my ex's cat for a couple of weeks.

His name is Fergus and he's the best.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Xotl posted:

Oh man, that reminds me of my now-gone cat, minus some floof. Give him extra skritches for me.
I'm sorry for your loss, and I will.

Megabound posted:

Fergus is beautiful

It's true, and your patch is excellent.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I found an old notebook with this drawing in it. I don't know who drew it.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Communist Toast posted:

This is probably the coolest picture of me that exists, taken by my friend for a photo project.

and to balance it out here's the energy I normally exude

It's a good shot 🙂 is there more to your friend's project? Like are they doing exhibits, was it themed?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

hazardousmouse posted:

loving lol
They've got you pegged
But I don't know what to do with these tossed salads and scrambled eggs!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Sitting Here posted:

i feel you sid these people don't understand

just lol @ anyone who doesn't love climbing on poo poo

Anyway I think I might just kidnap my ex's cat.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Valko posted:

I love every drat one of you. I would post a pic but I've only managed 2-3 hours of sleep for the last fortnight. Giving up smoking and weed is proving more difficult than getting off drink. I know from experience that I should stay away from the forums when I'm agitated like this. See you all in another month.
Guess you'll read this after a month, but good luck! Even just making a serious attempt at it, regardless of how it goes, takes some strength. Here's hoping your sleep improves and you get the results you want.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

garfield hentai posted:

here i am with my sa forums cyber rig getting ready to post w/ my friends
Johnny Mnemonic remake looking good

Today I'm a goth girl.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Found a Joy Division CD on the ground somewhere, huh?
Oh, please, that's entry level. Get back to me when you get into Red Lorry Yellow Lorry.

(I was an awful, gatekeeping goth teen)

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I just want to appreciate goon selfies 🙂

larchesdanrew posted:

Honestly if it wasn’t for Zoom meetings I’d never get out of my pajamas but c’est la vie
I really like your hair!

Valko posted:

I'm really liking the new faces I'm seeing in here that I didn't see (or missed!) in the last thread.

I'm not ready to post a recent pic yet so here's one from a while back.

Is this from, like, the late nineties / early 2000s? I had basically the same hair style back then and at least one friend with that makeup.

My dog is hiding from my child.

What did your child do to your poor dog?

parity posted:

My favorite photo of me doesn't even feature my face, but that can't be helped. It tells you more about me than any other picture I have possibly could.

It's me getting a stick-n-poke tattoo from a friend I'd just met on a Manhattan park bench. I gave this individual free reign to decide what I was getting, and I ended up with an alchemy symbol from a Vollmann novel signifying urine. When I meet someone from the internet, they often get to do this, and I have yet to experience infection or contract anything from it.

I'm about the only person I know without any tattoos, but I like this idea. I hope you continue not getting infections! Maybe post pictures of the tattoos if they're in decent spots 🙂

kntfkr posted:

I got a new shirt

God only loves bottoms.

Elburroman posted:

Finally seem to have formatting down sorry everyone

5 months into transitioning, terrified of cameras, thanks for all the inspiration, will edit 2nd post so it's not the same image

Hey, congratulations on your transition getting underway! It's a wild ride, and if you've got the same luck as me you can look forward to PMS-like symptoms starting in about a month. Looking good!

Elburroman posted:

Before shot, for all your troubles

And wow, that's quite a change in just five months, awesome.

Darth Brooks posted:

I was dressed up for Zoom and thought of this thread. Apologies for the small pic.

Before anyone asks, I'm in my mid 50's.
You look like people find you intimidating at first but then you turn out to be lovely.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

duddits posted:

Seeing other trans people posting selfies always makes me happy, and reminds me of when I hated pictures.

Yeah, it's such a joy to see for me too. Looking good!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Juat before the Benadryl started to kick in

Getting strong "in hospital, lost fingat" vibes from this post. Hope it goes well!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

The Walrus posted:

nam redips nam redips
you do somersaults he does flips
make a move, it's reversed
can't really fight him, it's the worst
look out
fighting a mirror man
here comes the nam redipppppsss
I respect and admire this.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Everyone should try shaving their legs at least once just to enjoy the sensation of rubbing their smooth legs against each other. I'm pretty lax about it though, they're usually stubbly but not fuzzy.

Anyway I think they look okay, and others seem to like them enough to say so every now and then.

Legs.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 11, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

The Bloop posted:

I have a similar knee scar

Did you also trip and land knee first on the corner of an escalator stair as a child
The one on the right? It's actually not even visible to me in reality, I didn't know I had it until I took this picture. No idea how I got it but your story sounds plausible for me too.

The thing on the left is because I got way too drunk a few weeks ago and fell on asphalt. That's just embarrassing.

Now I'm gonna use this reply as an excuse to post a selfie, which I know is controversial.

Thinking 'bout some good dates I've had this past week, looking forward to another tonight.

Also Herbicidal Maniac, congratulations on your relationship! Hope it's a good one, you look nice together 🙂

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Dresses are good, you look cute in yours, syntaxfunction!

My ex is visiting and we found a thing to climb.

I don't know why the resolution is set to "potato".

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

JD-Smith posted:

Oh, thanks then! I kinda think I just look like a potato.
I mean I love a good potato, but you don't look like a potato. It's a good face, embrace it.

syntaxfunction posted:

I saw you and I was like "ooh I know so many people who think you're exactly their type."

I take awful selfies. They are Something Awful.

Your selfies aren't awful, but your confidence might need some work. You look nice all the time in these!

Anyway I went out to see friends. I looked cute but my on my way selfie looked weirdly sinister. Also I got dumped by text this Thursday by someone I had a couple of nice dates with, it sucks but it's okay really - she just fell for someone else and is monogamous, I hope it works out well even if I'm a little sad for my own sake ❤️.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 16, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Who What Now posted:

I got the job!
Congratulations, hope it's a good one!

I suspect summer is over now.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Kaewan posted:

Where have all the goon days gone. Everyone’s getting old.

It's true, this Sunday will be my 35th birthday. Honestly mostly surprised I've lived this long, hoping to keep the streak going.

Anyway I'll use this excuse for another selfie.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Today I'm 35~

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Looking dang good for 27

Happy birthday!

I got a house in the suburbs, destroying my already meager punk cred.

larchesdanrew posted:

Happy birthday!
Thanks ❤️ and congrats on the house, Chernobyl Princess - condolences on the punk cred though!

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I sometimes dream I still have hair - some of you ppl are lucky

You could always get a nice wig! The bald look isn't bad on you though 🙂

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I am waiting in line at a bar.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Aug 28, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Luxuriating

I WAS WEARING HOT PANTS UNDERNEATH THAT SHIRT I AM NOT PANTSLESS IN THIS PIC!!!

I for one appreciate pictures of dubious decency.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

larchesdanrew posted:

I managed to undepress myself long enough to put on clothes for the first time in a week and go out at the insistence of my girlfriend. Turns out she had plans in motion and now she’s my fiancé! What a great story. I’m the best.
That's fantastic, congratulations!

I'm going on a trip next week to see my fiancée for the first time in more than two years, I can't wait (and will probably spam pics).

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

By popular demand posted:

The thread demands wedding gowns! and tiaras.
Hopefully by summer next year, if visa stuff doesn't take even longer than projected and nothing else goes wrong!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Someone mentioned wrap dresses?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I want to know how you took this picture, it looks excellent.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

The Walrus posted:

get well soon broccoli lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Today I'm flying to Greece, first trip abroad since starting hormones. My passport still has the wrong gender marker though (changing it in Sweden is kind of an ordeal), so here I am badly disguised as a man to avoid confrontations at the airport.

(And once again wishing Miss Broccoli a speedy recovery)