Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Our country has fallen into the great morass of gluttony and greed. The simple torte has become a behemoth of a dessert. Stuffed and stacked with decadent fillings and toppings! When will we finally say "ENOUGH!"? We need to get the laws updated! Reform these out of control desserts! Please sign this petition and bring sanity back to the bakery!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jul 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*dabbing the corners of my mouth with a serviette* no your honour, i assure u it will reform in my tum tum tummy

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

See that fruit tart with the thin layer of custard, and kiwi and strawberries? I'm gonna reform that sumbitch. With my teeth.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Oh, torte, you say? Well alright, if you insist. Got anything of the chocolate/raspberry persuasion?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Ventral EggSac

In court and all the furniture is made out of chocolate so I'm snapping off pieces. the paper is white chocolate. my lawyer has a raspberry candy tie. the judge's wig is marzipan. "Order, ORDER!" says the judge as I take a bite. the gavel breaks and covers the bench in a creamy filling

alnilam

Judge carefully considering the standard of whether a Reasonable Person would have eaten the whole thing before making a judgement

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
torte it and borte it