Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

I'm crossing my fingers that emulation will be easy. We'll see how it shakes out after release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

I don't recall seeing it here in the thread and it's worth mentioning: Valve rejiggered something to move forward the 512GB version. So reserving right now puts you at Q2 2022, same as the other two versions, and those people who had an expected order avaliability of Q3 are now seeing Q2.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Mozi posted:

Yeah yeah the fact that we have a handheld device that can play the entire PC ecosystem of games past and present - untold thousands upon thousands of classic games - well that's alright for what it is, but come on, the people want to know - can this thing run Switch games?
How it handles emulation is the deciding factor on if I follow through and buy the Steam Deck.