Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Anyone have the Key the Elden ring performance on the DECK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Squiggle posted:

I have great success with an Xbox Elite via wireless adapter (though had to do some desktop poo poo to get THAT working), no noticeable latency. I hear bluetooth alone can be a bitch, but I'd probably bet on the controller itself IMO.

That wacky Xbox controller app? poo poo was wild

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

Ultimately you're not gonna find a way around having to hold a heavy device at a weird orientation because it's your screen and controls at the same time. The Steam Deck is probably the best it can be, especially since Valve did a TON of iteration on the ergonomics.

Deck feels amazing in my ape hands, thank you Gabe

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Why get literally anything that’s not a Deck?