Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Are GuliKits available anywhere other than Amazon currently? I'm not sure I trust Amazon to deliver the real deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Yeah the combat in tunic is pretty poorly done, which is a shame because the rest is pretty amazing imo.

You can trivially beat the siege engine by just running around it and whacking it’s butt. None of the boss fights are particularly memorable. Combat mechanics are just undercooked in general.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

OLED deck out for delivery today! Just wanted to let everyone know :D

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Tamba posted:

Mine was out for delivery today, the tracking counted down to "4 stops ahead of you" and then it switched to "could not be delivered" :smithicide:
GLS is the worst

Hope it arrives soon.

OLED in hand, vibrant colors, deep blacks. Inhaling deep of the vent fumes. Early Christmas!

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Matt Zerella posted:

Only thing is the vent smell is gross, y'all are disgusting. I feel like I got tricked.

So wrong. *takes a big ole rip of that vent*

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Outer Wilds is one of the best adventure games ever made. If you feel it’s call at all you should play it.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

It’s like Hades was meant for the deck. Solid 90 fps and the art direction with all the vivid colors really makes that OLED shine.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

Despite what you narcs may believe, there are legitimate uses for dumping roms. No, I don’t care that it can be used for piracy.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

One game I don’t see mentioned much is Star of Providence, formerly Monolith, which is an excellent bullet hell rogue like/lite. I don’t normally really care for bullet hells but this one stands out and it’s a great deck game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

*doesnt read anything from the walls of text from the last few pages*

*takes a huge rip from my decks vent*