Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Stickman posted:

Word of warning: if you change your mind about the model you want, don't cancel your reservation thinking you can jump to a different line. The "game" will still be in your account and you won't be able to check out! :gaben:

You have to wait until the refund clears, then you can buy the different "game".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

GigaPeon posted:

Got my first Steam Deck'd airplane flight today. Is the stock carrying case TSA compliant, or are they gonna make me take it out of the case for the xray?

Also when does cloud sync happen? Do I need to boot every game, or does it synch every so often when it's on

Having done 4 flights with it since last October, I just take the case out of my backpack, but don’t bother unzipping it. Haven’t had any issues

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

No VRR for oled.

Looks like they’re sourcing the panel from the same source as OLED Switch.