Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

King of Solomon posted:

I played through all of River City Girls 2 on deck with the beta patch, and that game rules. As far as I can tell it never dropped below 60fps.

Playing on the live patch and I’ve had about 4 times I’ve dipped below 60 fps and one non game breaking graphic bug. Other then that, pretty consistent 60 fps with around 5 hours battery. It feels made for the deck even more than the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

TwoDeer posted:

Went ahead and loaded chiaki4deck so I could remote play Bloodborne and it really feels the best way to play that game — a lot of its technical limitations and the remote play limitations don’t really hinder the experience… regular PS4 so limited to 720p streaming and Bloodborne runs at (mostly) 30fps. Been having enough fun that I went ahead and grabbed a 3month ps+ basic or whatever it is called for co-op. The Deck even makes other consoles better.

Did the same thing this weekend, played some Bloodbourne and started playing a round or two of Helldivers 2 before bed. Haven’t had any issues even with my PS5 on WiFi outside of some very minor stuttering.