Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A forgotten place, deep within the web. A forum that has lost it's former purpose. There within is the monolith. Encrusted with HTML errors and Netscape incompatibilities stands The Thread. A leader-board of sorts. Within this ancient thread stands a race for a high score that continues to this very day.

Names ranked in descending orders of score, who amongst humanity has shown the most people goatse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

CyberGuy87 posted:

:siren:2003 Updated Rules!! Read!!!:siren:

To clarify again:

1 person goatse'd is equal to 1 point

DOGS, CATS, ETC. DO NOT COUNT

Famous people are worth more points! You will need decisive proof or else your log won't count.

Kanye West: 30 points

Gabe Newell: 50 points

Osama Bin Laden: 30 points

MegamanXfan's mom: 69 points :twisted:

Bigfoot: 40 points

Will add more to the list as we decide point values!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
About 3 pages of debate on whether or not Bigfoot qualifies as human, someone thinking there are no animals that walk on two legs, and if the beast would even be able to comprehend goatse.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Printer help needed! My printouts are too dark and you can't see anything! How do I enable color printing?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Baaatman 6/23/2001 posted:

GOt my dad

Baaatman 6/25/2001 posted:

got my mom

Baaatman 7/17/2001 posted:

got ryan from school

Baaatman 8/29/2001 posted:

i put a picture in the school bathrom

Baaatman 9/11/2001 posted:

got my mom again

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:f5:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
There was only one new post in the thread during 2003.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Just found myself on the leaderboards in 37th place with 3 points. I do not remember this.

Escape From Noise

Brewster's Millions (of pics of goatse)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i think I can crack this thing open, I just need to figure out to goatse osama bin laden posthumously

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

i think I can crack this thing open, I just need to figure out to goatse osama bin laden posthumously

Printing goatse onto a bunch of fish and crustaceans.

City of Glompton

do you think skywriting could adequately convey goatse?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

City of Glompton posted:

do you think skywriting could adequately convey goatse?

we're gonna need a BIG wedding ring

nut

your friend sk posted:

i think I can crack this thing open

nut

that’s what he said

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

your friend sk posted:

There appeared to be evidence of a collaborative effort to do what Bush couldn't. User BulmaBriefs apparently knew a Japanese person who "totally worked on Naruto and other c00l animes" that could help. A brief debate on whether a Ninja clan symbol resembling goatse would count for the competition came to an abrupt end as it was revealed that all users in the collaboration shared the same Missouri IP address. We also can not determine if there was a specific pattern to Bin Laden's anime-binging habits to suggest he would see the alleged goatse before his death.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The #3 spot belongs to aircraft enthusiast "carl2349" with an alleged 19.24 million points followed by a bunch of question marks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

this confirms what i've heard about the n-gage

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Putty posted:

The #3 spot belongs to aircraft enthusiast "carl2349" with an alleged 19.24 million points followed by a bunch of question marks.

carl2349 was forced to resign in disgrace after it was discovered he set goatse as his desktop background

Gramps

I think this comes from that thread originally (or one similar) if I'm not mistaken. It's my favorite image ever in the history of the internet.

It's an image mosaic of goatse made of horrified reactions of people who were shown goatse on omegle or chatroulette or whatever, and I'm surprised its not the first billion dollar NFT
:nws:

Gramps fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jul 18, 2021

Khanstant

Gramps posted:

I think this comes from that thread originally (or one similar) if I'm not mistaken. It's my favorite image ever in the history of the internet.

It's an image mosaic of goatse made of horrified reactions of people who were shown goatse on omegle or chatroulette or whatever, and I'm surprised its not the first billion dollar NFT

Khanstant loved this

nut

nut will remember this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
clippy sees that you're looking at an image and you like it

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Gramps posted:

Luvcow posted:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

I'm glad I had the forethought to right-click save that baby before it was swallowed by whatever hosting services it was on. It's been lurking on one of my harddrives for the last decade and I'm glad it's brought you all as much joy as it brings me