Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lone Goat posted:

I will forever have scorn in my heart for Shawn Tompkins for having Mark Coleman box against Randy Couture.

oh no. as far as fight results go, that one hurt. anyone recall the total goon betting loss on that one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Holy poo poo made it look easy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

D-Pad posted:

Honestly I was sitting here wondering if she got a boob job.

p. sure she was barred from fighting in ny by their athletic commission because of their ban on breast augmentation unless i'm mistaken.

that said, did miesha say she has a son named "dacson"? is there a second mma kid named dacson?!?!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Anik just said "bonus coin tonight." are they doing crypto bonuses with their new sponsor :stare:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CommonShore posted:

That was only in New York, of course. It was Pearl Gonzales.

Lone Goat posted:

that was someone else

well poo poo, sorry for messing that up and thanks for the correction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

G-Hawk posted:

Hes pretty good