Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is a great fight although both mens health bars are flashing DANGER rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

all these fuckin modelo ads finally worked, i love coronas and now i wanna try one lol 👀

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

rootin for meisha tonight, hopefully this isn't sad but it has the possibility to be sad for either fighter. i hope it's not sad.

i wonder what the record for highest combined age of fighters in the octagon is cause this is gonna be up there

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

i recall meisha's 5th round submission of holly holm being one of the hypest things i've ever seen in this sport, too bad she had to catch Nunes' hands right afterward

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have never seen someone so happy to be in there

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ty for informing us meisha is still breastfeeding

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

it was worth it for the fifteen seconds of awkward silence from the commentary team afterwards

it was great, i kept laughing hard and harder as each eternal second passed by

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

feel good victory, really happy for meisha on her comeback fight- don't think this version of her is gonna have much for nunes, but good for her tonight nonetheless

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ronda rousey's house right now

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hi khabib

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

Good night everybody
:yeah:

Adbot