Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cold Feet: a man with legs made of ice that are hyper strong, but he can slip and fall and opponents can take advantage.

David Franken: A guy whose head has been surgically attached to a very powerful body that is not his own. The body can perform devastating wrestling moves but often fails to follow the heads instructions on the letter to comedic effect

Other gimmicks to come: Clonfroggio, Big Pig, Chris Katanchula. Post your own

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jul 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Pet Rock: it's a rock I bought of eBay that kind of looks like Dwayne Johnson.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Doesn't Work Here: Guy who is never booked on the card ever but just shows up for matches sometimes. The announcers go "Well, this was supposed to be Steve vs. Hank but this guy who doesn't work here is here too so he'll also be in the match for no reason.

Does it for title matches too.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

Doesn't Work Here: Guy who is never booked on the card ever but just shows up for matches sometimes. The announcers go "Well, this was supposed to be Steve vs. Hank but this guy who doesn't work here is here too so he'll also be in the match for no reason.

Does it for title matches too.

That reminds me of another one I had: The Mark, Something Mark idk. But the idea is it’s kind of a little orange Cassidy thing where a “mark fan” who thinks he knows all the things the wrestlers should be doing is magically pulled through the screen and put in that squared circle. He has like a t shirt with holes and pajamas and slippers and does stuff like waiting outside the ring til 9 to try to trick his opponent to count out, etc. maybe he’s strong, maybe he gets his rear end kicked, I’m not sure

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Floppo the Clown: a wrestling clown who's big gag is his penis flopping out of his pants. always acts very embarrassed and stuffs it back in, allowing him to be rolled up. but his penis flops out on the rollups as well, causing his opponent to break the pin. cannot lose or win a match because of this hindrance.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Crazy Ben. A lot like Crazzy Steve but a bit less crazy, also named Ben instead of Steve.

Magnet Janet. The woman with no magnetic powers. The name is ironic

Onions Boy. This fucker smells of onions and is always crying. Onion Boy is not his real name but that’s what everyone calls him. Gets his rear end kicked at all hours. A stuppid piece of poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Brick O’Brack: a guy who brings a brick to the ring. Doesn’t hit opponent with it but tries to menace them/throw it just near enough to scare them and gain an advantage. Alignment: heel Catchphrase; “no rule against it!”

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That DICK! posted:

That reminds me of another one I had: The Mark, Something Mark idk. But the idea is it’s kind of a little orange Cassidy thing where a “mark fan” who thinks he knows all the things the wrestlers should be doing is magically pulled through the screen and put in that squared circle. He has like a t shirt with holes and pajamas and slippers and does stuff like waiting outside the ring til 9 to try to trick his opponent to count out, etc. maybe he’s strong, maybe he gets his rear end kicked, I’m not sure

Gwenpool: wrestling edition is a gimmick I can get behind.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Big Cass. ”Cass” is short for ”cassette”. Runs a cassette noise label with several artists. Relatively big runs of like 20 copies per release which is why he’s ”big”. Don’t know how this translates to pro wrestling but I’m working on it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Donald “Daffy” gently caress: He’s a fat guy who looks and dresses like Donald Duck but he cuts extremely loving horny promos in Daffy Ducks voice.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Neighbor Nancy Wilson. Just a really nice, down-to-earth middle-aged woman, has gotten into golf recently, has a spiritual side without being religious

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Jushin Thunder Liar: guy who claims he is Jushin Thunder Liger, but is not, but no one can prove this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MotU posted:

Jushin Thunder Liar: guy who claims he is Jushin Thunder Liger, but is not, but no one can prove this

:lmao:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jesus Christ. No relation to the famous one. Is so loving mad about being asked about whether he’s actually the Son of God that he beats his all of opponents insanely violently and without mercy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A dog, just a big mean dog, like for real

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Doing free association with the previous post:

Jethro Gull. He's a man in a seagull costume and his entrance music is the entirety of Aqualung which plays during his matches like new Jack.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A man who sentences his opponents to hell, like that time undertaker did to edge but it’s every time, and he doesn’t even have the Match or wrestle

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
The Cummingbird: a man in a bird costume with neurological damage that causes him to spontaneously ejaculate. he can beat his wings and his penis more than 50 times per second. his finishing move is cumming on his opponent.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Purolapusu: a Japanese wrestler with an inoperable prolapse. his trunks have a hole that allows his exposed prolapse to hang freely. his opponents refuse to wrestle him.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Dale the Snail: a man with a snail motif. he is like a cross between Jake the Snake and Rick Rude. brings a giant african land snail to the ring, which he uses to instill terror into his opponents. wears trunks emblazoned with the snail trails of his opponents' women.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big fan of the snail man. Not sure about all this dick and Anus stuff

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
here's a wholesome G rated one

The Time Trampler: a man who time travelled from the Victorian era to the modern day. his time machine broke and he can't go back, so he has to work as a professional wrestler. he's a heel who carries a lithograph of Queen Victoria to the ring and hits people with it while the ref's back is turned.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Big fan of the snail man. Not sure about all this dick and Anus stuff

Not Sure: Loosely based on the chracter from idocracy like how sting was based on the crow, he's the top heel in Shayna Bazler's promotion because he isn't sure about all the dick and anus stuff

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shayna Baszler posted:

here's a wholesome G rated one

The Time Trampler: a man who time travelled from the Victorian era to the modern day. his time machine broke and he can't go back, so he has to work as a professional wrestler. he's a heel who carries a lithograph of Queen Victoria to the ring and hits people with it while the ref's back is turned.

Can he start as a face, and then become a heel when it is revealed he was Jack the ripper?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

a cyborg mug posted:

Big Cass. ”Cass” is short for ”cassette”. Runs a cassette noise label with several artists. Relatively big runs of like 20 copies per release which is why he’s ”big”. Don’t know how this translates to pro wrestling but I’m working on it

Big rear end: He's like Big Cass from WWE only instead of being 7 foot tall or whatever he has a very large rear end and is not afraid to use it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Pat Slapjack: its Slapjack but he hosts wheel of fortune

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
a guy named "the sex hater" who gets on the mic and talks about how he hates sex, it doesn't feel good, etc.

the fans boo like crazy and then the good guy comes out and kicks his rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

darlin' petunia: a sweet little girl who couldnt hurt a fly but when her opponent does too many wrestling moves on her she gets pissed off and turns into a big jacked dude(lights turn off, roll under ring, undecided) who beats the poo poo out of the guy.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Vince MechMahon posted:

The Pet Rock: it's a rock I bought of eBay that kind of looks like Dwayne Johnson.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ai_curio/status/1417264095242473472

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Quadruple H: can administer ketamine and can eyeball doses to within a milligram. wears a long polyethylene glove to the ring he uses to check if his opponent is pregnant; they rarely ever are. knows how to skin a cat. jerks off cows and horses.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pamela Springstein posted:

Quadruple H: can administer ketamine and can eyeball doses to within a milligram. wears a long polyethylene glove to the ring he uses to check if his opponent is pregnant; they rarely ever are. knows how to skin a cat. jerks off cows and horses.

Hunter Gearst Helmsley. The exact same as Hunter Hearst Helmsleyy

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The hunchback: Impossible to pin as you can't get his shoulders on the ground so you have to make him submit

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

That DICK! posted:

David Franken: A guy whose head has been surgically attached to a very powerful body that is not his own. The body can perform devastating wrestling moves but often fails to follow the heads instructions on the letter to comedic effect
:hmmyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CyberPingu posted:

The hunchback: Impossible to pin as you can't get his shoulders on the ground so you have to make him submit
gtfo Jim Herd

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

little munchkin posted:

a guy named "the sex hater" who gets on the mic and talks about how he hates sex, it doesn't feel good, etc.

the fans boo like crazy and then the good guy comes out and kicks his rear end

His bitter rival is The Sex Haver, who if asked, will admit that he has sex on a regular basis.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

His bitter rival is The Sex Haver, who if asked, will admit that he has sex on a regular basis.

His catch phrases are "Ha ha not as much as I'd like to be having, you know what I mean buddy" and "oh, I get around."

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Chris Gaines - The Australian pop star is finally setting foot into the squared circle. Dale Torborg will do the wrestling while Garth Brooks does the promos on a microphone backstage.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Ryler Lemon. Gimmick is loser idiot who is in WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
rear end Manager: a tiny manager who lives inside the rear end of a lady wrestler. comes out of her rear end during matches to help her cheat. looks like a round, pink monster holding an egg in a pouch.