Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Phuck Columbo: a guy whose sole goal is to destroy Columbo and discourage people from watching it - paradoxically, his dress, mannerisms and speech 100% mimic Columbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No Relation Dan Dudley. Exclusively works the undercards of shows the Dudleyz are booked on

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
A guy who never challenges the title holders, he just orders a vanity belt online and starts strutting around with it. The champions are mad and secretly jealous because the vanity belt is higher quality and looks better

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Actual IRL Shoot Murderer Who WILL Kill You In The Ring: he's just a really chill dude.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Kid Dont-Cash: A guy who worked a random ECW spot show for Paul Heyman back in 1999 and was paid with a bad check for $25. He has spent countless thousands of his own money following Paul Heyman from city to city and feuding with his wrestlers for revenge.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Private Transit: It's Mass Transit but now he's really into Elon Musks dumbass car tunnel.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Naked Mideion, Neon Deion Sanders but he's now naked.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The idiot admin: an idiot admin. Says things like As I said upthread and consider this a PSA. Sucks. Everyone hates them

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/wrestling-gimmicks-fyad/1/

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

The idiot admin: an idiot admin. Says things like “As I said upthread” and “consider this a PSA.” Sucks. Everyone hates them

He puts his admin hat on so that he can technically touch the ropes and force a break, the hat being long enough and pointy enough to touch the ropes.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
My Face Your rear end: A wrestler who tries to taunt his opponent by saying "I'll give you a match! My rear end and your face!" except that he gets it backwards every time and mistakenly says "My face and your rear end!" to the great amusement of the crowd.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Breaker MorAnt-Man - Marvel's Ant-Man falls into a dimensional portal and travels across time and space to find himself in South Africa during the Second Boer War. but when he lands in South Africa, he lands on top of an Australian soldier named Harry "Breaker" Morant, and kills him. Ant-Man assumes the identity of the dead lieutenant, and engages the Boers in combat. Breaker MorAnt-Man takes several Boer fighters and one German missionary prisoner after a victory. but after learning that his dear friend, the original Ant-Man 1 (who fell through a different dimensional portal and had subsequently assumed the identity of Army Captain Percy Hunt) was killed by the Boers, Breaker MorAnt-Man executes all the prisoners by using his ability to become very small. the death of the German missionary angers Kaiser Wilhelm II, and the British Army is forced to court martial Breaker MorAnt-Man on charges of murder, despite Breaker MorAnt-Man's protests that as an Ant-Man, only the Ant Army has the authority to court martial him. he is found guilty and sentenced to become a professional wrestler.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a hardcore wrestler who is hiv positive

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
The Wrestler of Theseus - A wrestler that steals a move and a piece of gear from every wrestler he defeats. Brings out deep philosophical questions when he no longer has any of his original moves or gear.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Olympian - a classical Greek Olympics wrestler. As in the first olympics. So he's totally nude.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

a hardcore wrestler who is hiv positive

Bob Orton was close to this.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

the american nightmare cody rhodes

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Disqualification Jones, he'll only win or lose by disqualification.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the referee: a referee fighter who utilizes "twin magic" to switch places with the ref and acts like he's calling the match, causing his confused opponent to attack the real referee and earn himself a disqualification

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Jackofficer: A cop who was born to gently caress

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Mod Man Pondo: threatens you with probations of 6 to up to 24 hours. any more and he needs the gm's approval. thinks he's hot poo poo but no one likes him. is part of a cabal.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nic Cage in Mandy: It's Nic Cage and he's married to a girl named Mandy but then Malakai Black kills her and he goes on a rage fueled revenge quest.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a guy who is like really really cold. he has a cold persona.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

What is he's 2 Cold and born in early November?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Is his arch nemesis a poisonous insect?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Larry David's character from Curb Your Enthusiasm, but a wrestler.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Matt Strykers ECW gimmick was the best

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Extra Clothed Mideon. He has more layers every time you see him.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
The Rock: a midsize boulder with a face painted on it. Its quite heavy. Some guys try to suplex it and get trapped under it for the pin. Hurts your hand if you punch it. Hard to pin since you have to tip it over on its back and that part isnt very flat.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Colton Burpo of wrestling

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Mister Royal Rumble: he only appears during the Rumble and always get eliminated quickly.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Human Luge: A guy who oils himself up constantly so he can slide everywhere on his back. He slides down the ramp. He slides across the ring. He slides out of pins.

His tag partner Skeleton does the same thing except face-down. They just slide everywhere and nobody can catch them or pin them.

Their manager's name is Bob Sled. He's just a regular guy though.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

The Human Luge: A guy who oils himself up constantly so he can slide everywhere on his back. He slides down the ramp. He slides across the ring. He slides out of pins.

His tag partner Skeleton does the same thing except face-down. They just slide everywhere and nobody can catch them or pin them.

Hell yeah

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

sticklefifer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQNy9CIFek

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wet Jeremy

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

enzo and cass as they were except enzo's gimmick is he sucks off cass in the middle of the ring.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

enzo and cass as they were except enzo's gimmick is he sucks off cass in the middle of the ring.

that stack of dimes cass calls a dick

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

My name is Enzo Amore and I suck certified D and bonafide studs and you can't teach that!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

And this right here is Big Cass. He's seven inches flaccid and you can't. Teach. That.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

69 me W.!