Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

this here is big cass, and he's 7 ft. tall, and i'm going to suck. his. cock. BADA BOOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

enzo such a sloppy worker he somehow gives himself a concussion and breaks his ankle while sucking

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

"Warlord" Matt Hardy and his army of child soldiers.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hardy 2012

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the Hardy Boyz but they have a fat friend who drives a jalopy and helps them solve crime

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Muhammad Ali: The corpse of Muhammad Ali. He never loses a match because no one will disrespect the body and pin it. Holds all major titles for 3 years before being striped for refusing the draft in a future war. A worked story but one that was incredibly progressive and a hell of a way to end the career of a rotting body.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
That Guy You Maybe Went To High School With: He looks really familiar. You're pretty sure that you know him from somewhere. Co-worker's husband maybe? Or does he work somewhere that you go a lot? Maybe he's, like, the cashier at that sandwich shop. No, that's a different guy, that guy has a mustache. poo poo. He looks really familiar though. Oh no, he's getting close now. Should you acknowledge him? Wave or say something. It's going to be really awkward if you don't actually know him though. Maybe he just looks like someone you know. gently caress, are you face blind? Do you have that thing? Prograpnasia or whatever? High school! You went to high school with him! Maybe. Probably. poo poo, and you just totally ignored him like a real jerk. And now he's past you and it's too late, or is it? Should you turn around and try to say something now, or is that really weird? Well, too late because he's slipped behind you and ROLLED YOU UP FOR THE 1, 2, 3

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
A guy named Wee Brian, a pun on "WWE brain". A released Performance Center talent who is so used to the WWE style that he always expects things like rematch clauses, 50/50 booking, the same short matches every week with the same opponents, and is utterly baffled when "it doesn't work that way here". His knees constantly explode.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Fatman: Just a big, fat slob. Starts wheezing alarmingly if he tries to do anything harder than a brisk walk. Completely disgusting. For gently caresss sake man, have some self respect, eat a goddamn salad or something. Kids love him.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Uncharismatic Billy: everything about him kicks rear end except his attitude, which makes it look like he hates his job.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Roddy Piper from They Live but he's just mentally ill

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

Fatman: Just a big, fat slob. Starts wheezing alarmingly if he tries to do anything harder than a brisk walk. Completely disgusting. For gently caress’s sake man, have some self respect, eat a goddamn salad or something. Kids love him.

He has a clown for a son.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Steve, your Neighbor: Only comes out during hardcore or deathmatches and "borrows" the ladders and weedwhackers and then never gives them back

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tito Martel: a one-man Strike Force

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/dril/status/432616623225049088

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ring Man[Placeholder name] A mad scientist/wrestler who devised a concoction that would leave him permanently in "perfect ring shape," but a miscalculation results in the scientist transforming into a horrible ring like creature, resembling a fleshy mr. spaghetti-o. his unique shape provides advantages and disadvantages; his shoulders are hard to pin, with one on the top left of th ering and another on the bottom right, but it can be accomplished by an able enough wrestler. current intercontinental champion

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Almighty Dog: a wrestler who never loses or shows any signs of weakness to mortal wrestlers, and can only be defeated by Father Time, his arch-nemesis.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Crazy Girl: Hey, fellas, all women are crazy, am I right? But this girl, woo boy, there's something really off about her. Look, her hair is dyed a funny color! Is that a piercing in her nose? Stand back, boys, this one is a real firecracker! She doesn't get along with any of the other women on the roster, but it's also like maybe she wants to kiss some of them? Wowza, this girl is wild!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Vacant: A faceless wrestler in a grey morphsuit who claims to have hundreds of title reigns through various promotions around the world. Any time a belt's ever been vacated, he counts it as his own reign. As a bonus he comes out with replica belts every time someone somewhere has a forfeited or held up title.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
A tag team based on the "draxx them sklounst" guys from Key & Peele.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StrAy4c_VRw

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

wimp lo from kung pow enter the fist

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Disco Beaver: Disco Beaver! Disco Beaver! Disco Beaver! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Ruthless Aggressor - Your typical impression gimmick like Charlie Haas or Big Show had, but each week he comes out as a different WWE wrestler from 2002-2008.

The fans never recognize the impressions or pick up on the bit, they just wonder why his tattoos change each week and why he uses the overdrive as his finisher

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Larry Frontner Zydeco Jr.: Had his first wrestling match in 1953. A true legend of the business. But let's be real, even Dave Meltzer couldn't pick this guy out of a lineup. Spouts gibberish that was probably a catchphrase back in his day, like "How's the carrot juice, kids?" to complete silence from the crowd. Just absolute ratings death, but the promoter doesn't have the heart to fire him. A grim reminder that time makes fools of us all.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

El Hijo del wrestler Jr.: He has 2 dad's and uses both of their gimmicks.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"You", a wrestler whose entire outfit is mirrors head to toe.

The commentary would be really fun:
"You is going to the top rope!"
"You ARE going to the top rope."
"No, that's... that's grammatically correct."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Foreign Object: An indistinctly foreign wrestler who always carries a ton of weapons. The first few minutes of every match are the referee checking his gear and confiscating foreign object after foreign object. The ref always misses at least one though, which he always uses to win his matches.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

The Captain: he owns a small boat. can beat enzo in a shoot fight if he's on his boat and has a pretty good chance if he isn't

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

COULD IT BE? IT IS! IT'S FRANKLIN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqyE-lWqCE

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Housing insecure Phil. appears on sneaker hunt vlogs, but doesnt buy because he already has a pair. appears in toy hunt vlogs, but can't justify a purchase right now. appears in drive thru food vlogs but doesnt order because we have carrots at home. can be seen at airports drinking water from a well-loved dixie cup.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Crop-Dustin Rhodes

Every time Dustin Rhodes leaves the ring or an interview area, he runs away cackling as the referee or interviewer sniffs the air and gags.

Also he flies a biplane and seeds cornfields in his spare time, but that's just a cover story for the real gimmick.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grappulor. ALL HAIL GRAPPULOR!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

sticklefifer posted:

Vacant: A faceless wrestler in a grey morphsuit who claims to have hundreds of title reigns through various promotions around the world. Any time a belt's ever been vacated, he counts it as his own reign. As a bonus he comes out with replica belts every time someone somewhere has a forfeited or held up title.

https://twitter.com/wwevacant/status/1464582621112016903?s=21

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

sticklefifer posted:

"You", a wrestler whose entire outfit is mirrors head to toe.

The commentary would be really fun:
"You is going to the top rope!"
"You ARE going to the top rope."
"No, that's... that's grammatically correct."

this but all their moves are exact copies of their opponent, every match ends in a draw

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Reminds me somewhat of an old Deadlock gimmick.

Speaking of: here's a couple good ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOcspKJdSAw

E: My favorite is probably the Volcano. It's simple and effective.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Nov 30, 2021

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

and then his brudda died

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

Reminds me somewhat of an old Deadlock gimmick.

Speaking of: here's a couple good ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOcspKJdSAw

E: My favorite is probably the Volcano. It's simple and effective.

Ken Bungalow is a certified HOFer

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Chris-chan Cage: an extremely C.L.B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ref R.E. - a guy in a referee shirt who DQs his opponents before the match starts. 100% unbeaten record, no titles won ever

e: 'what if he was in a no DQ match', well that wouldn't happen because he simply wouldnt agree to them.