Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

IGgy IGsen posted:

Reminds me somewhat of an old Deadlock gimmick.

Speaking of: here's a couple good ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOcspKJdSAw

E: My favorite is probably the Volcano. It's simple and effective.

just saw this again and have to listen to it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Wrasslin OHSA rep who keeps shutting down hardcore matches "why is there a roll of barbed wire at ringside? this is an unsafe working condition and i am shutting it down"

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Wrasslin OHSA rep who keeps shutting down hardcore matches "why is there a roll of barbed wire at ringside? this is an unsafe working condition and i am shutting it down"

Went to an indie show in the UK like 10 years ago and there was a health and safety themed tag team with high viz jackets and clipboards who came out to right to censors music and did exactly this and I remember thinking 'this is the greatest tag team in history'

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Bloated Bill Dakota. Regular shaped man with a protruding distended belly. Whenever he gets attacked in the midsection, with a spear, or a kick or with a chair, he goes down instantly yelling "uaaarghh" and "oouuhhh" and is pinned easily by his competitor. When the ring announcer asks him to do a post-match interview he just says "is my stomach. it hoits. sorry to fans, i try harder next toime."

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Yeasty Jenny. lmao gross.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

TheSwizzler posted:

So WWECW Matt Stryker?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

neoaxd posted:

Bloated Bill Dakota. Regular shaped man with a protruding distended belly. Whenever he gets attacked in the midsection, with a spear, or a kick or with a chair, he goes down instantly yelling "uaaarghh" and "oouuhhh" and is pinned easily by his competitor. When the ring announcer asks him to do a post-match interview he just says "is my stomach. it hoits. sorry to fans, i try harder next toime."

konnan's weird belly

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

literally rudy giuliani managing a tag team of cartoonishly coward heel cops that's television right there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Serially permabanned poster Frakeing Hamster Dance, Scoops my Goops, ate my balls redux

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought of was, it would be funny if you redid Repo Man but he's all about collecting cum. Just came out with the little bandit mask and a burlap sack of cum. Importantly he ain't gay, there's nothing sexual in it for him, he's just here to "recollect what is his." The face commentators excoriate him and say he has no legal claim to the cum he's taking, the heel commentators say that's hogwash and cheer him on for taking what is his. He's hamming it up, pulling down his opponents trunks and giving them a rough handy into the burlap to the crowd's overwhelming jeers. Name is the same, theme song is the same, look is essentially the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNCxNiXv2AU

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
So what if he turns face?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

So what if he turns face?

He tugs off the heels I guess.

----------------

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Poopers Malloy. Old school guy who is a baby. Kind of like the Roger Rabbit baby but for wrestling. He's a cartoon.

----------------

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Bill Ding, the World's Worst Architect, who's so frustrated by how terrible his houses and buildings are that he takes his anger out on his opponents in the ring

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Rags to Liches posted:

Bill Ding, the World's Worst Architect, who's so frustrated by how terrible his houses and buildings are that he takes his anger out on his opponents in the ring

Trey Miguel is calling his lawyer to sue you

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Edward Mass posted:

Trey Miguel is calling his lawyer to sue you

oh dammit, I forgot he used that as a ring name for a bit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If I had a twin instead of getting into wrestling with my twin as like a tag team act or something, I would say we're one wrestler and he'd wrestle half the time and i'd wrestle half the time, the audience none the wiser, kind of like a Mary Kate and Ashley deal on Full House. You'd only be making half a paycheck at first of course, but over time as your reputation built as a workhorse who could seemingly recover at double the rate of a normal man, even returning with a freshly healed broken arm or whatever, you'd get put in that main event. And that's when you reveal the truth and tell the promoter to hire your twin as well, and put the two of you in the main event, as two sides of a mans personality doing battle. then after the match you 'reform' together and have to only wrestle half the matches again.

----------------

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

That DICK! posted:

If I had a twin instead of getting into wrestling with my twin as like a tag team act or something, I would say we're one wrestler and he'd wrestle half the time and i'd wrestle half the time, the audience none the wiser, kind of like a Mary Kate and Ashley deal on Full House. You'd only be making half a paycheck at first of course, but over time as your reputation built as a workhorse who could seemingly recover at double the rate of a normal man, even returning with a freshly healed broken arm or whatever, you'd get put in that main event. And that's when you reveal the truth and tell the promoter to hire your twin as well, and put the two of you in the main event, as two sides of a mans personality doing battle. then after the match you 'reform' together and have to only wrestle half the matches again.

a duality of man angle, genius

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

That DICK! posted:

Throwin his rear end off hell in a cell and he rolls under the ring prestiging himself back out like nothing happened

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

daegar blayde

----------------

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Deejer V. Beepie

----------------

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

clonfroggio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jr.