Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Holy poo poo, she actually did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

H O L Y
F U C K

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ITOH DELUXE

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hell yeah correct outcome!

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
MAKI loving ITOH

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
WHOA
WHOA

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

CUTEST

IN

THE

WORLD

ITOH-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Bdhdbe d bdjd dndns xndje zjd ic d xnxs dbjxjdje xkxks s akn dnsjxd

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Miyu Yamashita vs Maki Itoh at Wrestle Princess!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

Miyu Yamashita vs Maki Itoh at Wrestle Princess!

big if true.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

Bdhdbe d bdjd dndns xndje zjd ic d xnxs dbjxjdje xkxks s akn dnsjxd
:hmmyes:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DMorbid posted:

CUTEST

IN

THE

WORLD

ITOH-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN

100% wearing my Neo shirt to Rampage on Friday

She is the best

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Now she gets to have her skull caved in by her 121000000 partner

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Heck yeah

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Even the bastard Chrissy B is emotional

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Booooo. Itoh/Miyu is such a downgrade from Shoko/Miyu.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Even the bastard Chrissy B is emotional

shut up.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Stall_19 posted:

:wrong:

so loving :wrong:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

100% wearing my Neo shirt to Rampage on Friday

She is the best
Mine still hasn't arrived, it's taken even longer than international shipping from PWTees usually does so I should probably yell at PWTees at some point

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Stall_19 posted:

Nope, a runback from 04/01 excites me very much

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Stall_19 posted:

cope and seethe

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I really want that Miyu shirt

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

She did the thing!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Miyu grabbing the microphone wrong and flipping it in a dramatic way was some great unintentional comedy. So was pulling up her shirt to reveal the title. Just the coolest dork.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Miyu grabbing the microphone wrong and flipping it in a dramatic way was some great unintentional comedy. So was pulling up her shirt to reveal the title. Just the coolest dork.

The coolest dork is the best description of Miyu Yamashita.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that IceAgeComing won with the preditions, having 3/4 of the semi finalists as well as picking the winner. If you see this and want a new avatar or whatever as a prize, let me know

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
sitting here in my "gently caress you, simp" shirt being emotional about maki being emotional

truly thrilled!

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I couldn't catch it live, but luckily the vods go up immediately with the new video system so I at least checked out the main before going to bed and god drat has Itoh come a long way from when I started watching. She was always fun to watch but going 23 minutes with Shoko is a new level. Back-to-back main events with a broken face!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Happy for Itoh!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Good show, right result.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Cutest in the world. :3:

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1426765973437259776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

SG Bamboo posted:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that IceAgeComing won with the preditions, having 3/4 of the semi finalists as well as picking the winner. If you see this and want a new avatar or whatever as a prize, let me know

Just seen this - quite like dumb Steve Smith as an avatar so I don’t really mind - would much rather the money you’d spent was donated to a good cause. Something that might help trans kids wherever you are - can provide UK suggestions but it’s probably better to avoid dealing with having to convert money.