Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Strong Miu remains strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
god Cool Miyu is so loving Cool.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
what a loving monster.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

karmicknight posted:

god Cool Miyu is so loving Cool.

:hmmyes:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:stonk:

Mizuki is real vicious today

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

:stonk:

Mizuki is real vicious today

The rabbit is attaining levels of rude hereto unseen without the influence of djinn in play.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
kill the wabbit.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:sickos:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Bakuretsu Sisters getting big wins without the other.

good for them.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Next time Moka :unsmith:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Next time Moka :unsmith:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

BEEEEEEEEE!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I BEELIEVE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Let's goooooooooo SUZUME

SHOW THIS NERD FROM TOKYO U WHO'S BOSS

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I like Bee more, but I picked Cowgirl Kiryu to win the block. Life is difficult

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm really amazed at how identical Kiryu's entrance looks every single time, even though it doesn't seem like an entrance that should

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know when picking a winner for this match, there are many important considerations to take into account, chief of which - as always - is which wrestler is a bee.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

You know when picking a winner for this match, there are many important considerations to take into account, chief of which - as always - is which wrestler is a bee.

Bees are small and vicious, but Kiryu is twice her size and three times her might, it comes out about even

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
One time I said that White Dragon was the most normal TJPW girl out there but I discovered Kiryu's YouTube channel where she plays PuyoPuyo and Majong so it's got to be Kiryu.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

One time I said that White Dragon was the most normal TJPW girl out there but I discovered Kiryu's YouTube channel where she plays PuyoPuyo and Majong so it's got to be Kiryu.

She's the baseline by which all weirdness is measured.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
good work bee

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Told ya :colbert:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

BEE :neckbeard:

MY BRACKET :negative:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

THE BEE WINS

THE BEEEEEE

BZZZZZZZZZ JOIN THE SWARM

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Bird and Zebra cleaning service

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So, the Bee moves on, I'm sure she's not going to face one of the most popular wrestlers with a gimmick everyone loves. What's that? I'm being told she faces the winner of Maki Itoh and Raku.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Bird and Zebra cleaning service
If it wasn't Bird and Zebra, it'd be Cat and Bee, I think someone needs to look into all this animal abuse that's going on in TJPW

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

MY BRACKET :negative:

This is the only quadrant of my bracket not busted. (:argh: Rabbit)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
love the Raku theme.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

RAKU'S GONNA KILL YOU

SAY GOOD NIGHT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's like a match between cocaine and nyquil

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Poofy skirt meta

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
SORCERY!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
are maki itoh and raku about to put on a 30 minute technical masterclass of mat wrestling?

e: confirmed yes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Poofy skirt meta

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SORCERY DENIED :argh:

e: or not :neckbeard:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RealFoxy posted:

It's like a match between cocaine and nyquil

Chris Brookes vs Chie Koishikawa was 2 hours ago

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Itoh's insomnia is fighting with Raku's sleep magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SORCERY ACCEPTED!