Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
flame on game on

Fuego Del Sol, full size

https://twitter.com/FuegoDelSol/status/1417311425672978432

Free agent Superstar™ Fuego Del Sol is the hottest professional wrestler in the history of the world. He frequently appears on AEW programming putting over younger talent. At age 45, with 5 kids at home, he has had a career renaissance in 2021, racking up an impressive win over Baron Black and Ryzin.

He is the MASTER of the tornado ddt and several other moves too dangerous for cable television. Typically a high flyer, he has added an impressive squat and technical dance moves to his repertoire. One taste of his signature flavored Takis will have his opponents "tapping out" from the irresistible heat.

You can check out Fuegocakes every Tuesday on his vlog, Fuego's Vlog. Down in the doldrums? Fuego appears on AEW tv youtube every Monday and Tuesday, giving your early week blues the tornado ddt.

In spite of his success, he has never appeared on wwe programming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/fuegodelsol/status/1406712602206539779?s=21

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

From prestigious wrestling family, his great-grandfather was a plumber, he honors this blue collar memory as a fry cook at Burger King by winning employee off the month runner-up two times.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Fuego Del Sol
Padre Del Cinco
Tener Del Sexo

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

You can't post a thread like this without Fuego's actual YouTube channel, featuring young Fuego (KAGE) and his friends doing trampoline wrestling

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

God of COURSE Fuego has an alabama trampoline fed with 150k subscribers and over 25 million views. I was actually on Fuegos store page earlier this morning wondering what KBW was. This lore is unreal.

Seriously turned into a huge Fuego mark through his time with AEW, I hope they quit these games and #AllElite this man already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_47zhavdqSY

This actually rules! I've never seen a three man lockup before!!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Just in case people don't want the magic spoiled for them you see Fuego maskless almost immediately upon clicking this link.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fuego's got a good butt

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Lamuella posted:

Just in case people don't want the magic spoiled for them you see Fuego maskless almost immediately upon clicking this link.

that's Kage. completely different wrestler.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Per sources, Fuego Del Sol will be backstage at Dynamite this week. What could this mean? Subscribe to my patreon.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Congratulations to the newest, most unsigned, member of the Nightmare Factory, Fuego Del Sol. We continue to wish Mr. Del Sol well in his recuperation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Fuego go get your fuckin’ shinebox

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/AEW/status/1426373404160974854

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gas thread reopen as FUEGO IS ALL ELITE

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

the hottest signed talent in the industry

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

FUEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He’s a cool dude. He does a tornado ddt.

He’s all elite.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Alaois posted:

gas thread reopen as FUEGO IS ALL ELITE

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

all elite fuego fucks

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Fuego needs to start killing fools with the Tornado DDT on Dark now that he's All Elite.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I want to see Fuego vs. PPA.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanna see mobile alabama's least favorite luchador

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I want to see Fuego and Miro run back the cactus Jack and Mikey angle

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
put Fuego in BOSJ

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I want him to win any title so we can call him "Champion of the Sun"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

He could also form a crew and call it People of the Sun, and come out to the RATM song

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Empire of the Sun will be the best heel faction in 5 years

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ChrisBTY posted:

New theme revealed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwE36qz7E_o

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ChrisBTY posted:

Is he a master of karate and friendship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lamuella posted:

Is he a master of karate and friendship?

He's definitely a master of friendship