Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

AEW has shown me the wonders of like three dozen or more wrestlers I've never heard of / never seen any matches of before already so I'm ready for more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The one thing I know for sure about Nick Gage is that I definitely do not want to fight Nick Gage

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They both consistently destroy fools

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope they debut soon because this thread is only gonna get more painful with fantasy booking

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The craziest part is we have a spoiler thread for stuff like this and I'm not trying to be a jerk I promise but that's kid of the entire point of it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

None of that's really a spoiler

You say that but I agree with you and this is probably going to get out of hand but I always commit to the decisions I make so now I'm kind of stuck in this loop

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I think we can all agree that the line we won't cross with this joke is bringing in Alex "Rage" Riley.

*looks at my own rap sheet*

I can't promise anything

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

sick to his stomach at the prospect of working with cm punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

She was really bad