Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Chavo also did all training for GLOW, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I just re-watched Nick Gage's intro and I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

DLC Inc posted:

it probably helps that AEW is stocked to the gills with guys with great reputations in Japan, guys who know how poo poo works there, and are very good friends with big names in NJPW like Okada. I couldn't imagine how anyone thought WWE would have really had an advantage over AEW in terms of a consistent Japan working relationship, especially when guys like KENTA and Ibushi likely warned them.

I can't wait for Okada to come out and the chyron says:

"Best Friends Protege"

:v:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Um,

WHAT IF THE NICK GAGE/MOX FIGHT IS AT ALL OUT

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Acaila posted:

It's too soon for Britt to drop it to her after their last feud imo. If they have Serena Deeb available that might be better for Britt's next feud and put Rosa in with Nyla maybe?

EDIT: When is Ruby out of her 90 days again?

Right before the Chicago week shows, I think. Definitely by All Out.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Sir Tonk posted:

THUN

DER

RO

SA

:hmmyes:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Top-draw Yuta.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Pylons posted:

Why the gently caress did they bring in Tablet Guy? > You know, Tablet Guy is alright > I like what Tablet Guy is doing > Tablet Guy is the best thing on the show.

> sign Tablet Guy BBT

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

rantmo posted:

I'm probably going to stay masked at the Chicago tapings even though our vaccination rates here are decent, I'm just not interested in taking a risk in such a big crowd.

I'm thinking the same at this point. Thankfully I don't wear my glasses to wrestling (I'm nearsighted, so wrestling is fine) so no worries about fogging.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Looks at avatar, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

DLC Inc posted:

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1420399161883512846?s=20

tony no, please keep doing what you're doing, DQ/Countouts should be used like once a year

Or if you're going to start doing Countouts get someone on the mic like New Japan.