Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
AAAAAAAAAAA

MDK ALL FUCKIN DAY BABY

M D FUCKIN K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol Chavito

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HOLY loving poo poo THAT MAIN EVENT AAAAAAAAAAAA :stonk:

HELL YES LANCE ARCHER EVERYBODY DIESSSSSSSSSSS :woop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WAIT, BRYAN DANIELSON SIGNED??? WHAT THE gently caress

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

Here’s a scoop for you: pro wrestling is good

Lol look at this fake rear end scoopster right here :jerkbag:

The real hot goss is this: pro wrestling is great

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ok I need to hear Tony say MDK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Are you the #1 gossgal too?

No that's obviously Kristin Bell :worship:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Already talked about most of the awesome stuff from Dynamite but also I loved the hell out of that Andrade/Death Triangle segment. Please please please let all of Death Triangle stay healthy long enough to see this story through :pray:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

The best thing about them bringing Chavo in is that you just quietly accept that one day several months from now he's going to horribly betray Andrade because that's what Chavo does.

I think we also need to acknowledge how quickly they realised Andrade with Vickie wasn't working and found an alternative

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, Archer totally deserved that win. He's been putting in top work ever since he signed and deserves more than just the Kane spot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I want to see Nick Gage and Eddie Kingston share screentime

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

graph posted:

its prolly because it's the last slot they could get before dailys starts rebooking music shows to make up for lost time. as ex has said a bunch 'its the last time we'll be here for a long while'

It's cause they were meant to be on the road but the arena booking got rescheduled (presumably due to COVID issues) so they're going back to Daily's instead as cover

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

We got her, folks :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MorningMoon posted:

Rosa not being in the title picture and instead having storylines with Deeb or Yuka or Penelope or Statlander or Diamante etc is more important.

You think there can be women's storylines outside the title picture, cute :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shard posted:

I just watched an old Austin clip and remembered how there used to be a ton of signs in the crowd. Does AEW limit the amount of signs allowed or do fans just not bring as many?

Signs were just a bigger part of fan culture in the 90s. Like if you look at a Back Street Boys concert they were loving everywhere

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
All hail Number :worship:

rantmo posted:

it's the closest we'll ever get to having Effy on AEW.

I know he doesn't want to sign anywhere big but would be up for coming in as a one-shot?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shinjobi posted:

Oh, by the way:

Fuego is loving OVER, yall. Like....Jesus. Pre-show, commercial breaks, the people demand Fuego.

HIRE FUEGO

*clap clap clap clap*

HIRE FUEGO

*clap clap clap clap*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

britishbornandbread posted:

A kind goon just allowed me to watch the Nick Gage DSOTR episode for the first time, and let me just confirm I am now very much a MDK gang member and cannot wait for Chris Jericho to be killed in the centre of the ring next week LIVE in stunning high definition.

mdfuckingk

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MDK all loving day

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Inspired: Bryan loving around with Dark Order on BTE

God, Bryan bringing his JBL+Cole Show energy to the vlogs would be incredible :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's also really cool that Silver and Reynolds are there cause they're the ones who reached out to Hangman first and made the most effort to bring him into the group and now he's trusting them with his fate :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

that moment where Adam bellows "THE DARK ORDER DOES NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!" was so perfect, gives me chills thinking about it

i can't believe how emotionally invested in this stupid poo poo i am lmao

Adam, just accept it... you joined Dark Order...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

I want Hangman eliminated first through sheer unmasked cheating so the Dark Order are aline without Hangman and have toboull through to give Hangman, their friend, his shot

This would be perfect but then how do you eliminate Kenny?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

how do you eliminate Kenny?

This exact reason is why I think the Elite might just pull off an epic screwjob

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yea ok posted:

bryan has been an amazing promo since 2006.

The promos where he was gaslighting AJ at the start of 2012 were incredible and really what won me over on him

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And then there's this one which is just perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM4GUEwdGYY

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Penguin Patrol posted:

everybody tell me who you wanna kill

Ok Jared from Subway but that's it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Davros1 posted:

Have no idea how reputable this site is, but they're saying Punk has officially signed

https://twitter.com/ringsidenews_/status/1418631154262024205?s=20

Ringside News is gash

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cerebral Bore posted:

I think she meant to say that it's trash, but it's hard to hear when someone is speaking while chewing on the greasiest of microwave burg.

This is a foul attack on our beautiful language

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

"yeah... that'll make number go up" - trible h

His friend Mark keeps telling him how good AEW is and he's sick of hearing about it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shinjobi posted:

Guys, it's me.

I'm CM Bryanson. And I'm All Elite. See you on Thursday, on TMC.

I thought you were

SLAP JACK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
forkboy has opened his heart to AEW, anything is possible :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

graph posted:

yeah iirc shes headed to espn

Charly Caruso did ESPN and WWE full-time, I fully expect her to find some way to link in with AEW to some degree

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Max Caster getting heat on Dark by telling Texas to repeal the 2nd amendment :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:hmmyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MassRafTer posted:

On Busted Open Tony denied the Bodyslams report that he flew to Chicago with the EVPs

Of course he did, we all know you're not getting Kenny and Cody on the same flight together :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's not ice cream it's All Eggo