Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cop Callers NOT WELCOME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Dynamite thoughts:

They should put Sour Boy on tv

karl should do the sour boy face when someone low-blows him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Astro7x posted:

Why are they doing 4 "special" episodes of Dynamite in a row? It actually feels more like 7 in a row...

6/26 - Saturday Night Dynamite
6/30 - Fan Appreciation Night
7/7 - Road Rager
7/14 - Fyter Fest Week 1
7/21 - Fyter Fest Week 2
7/28 - Fight for the Fallen
7/4 - Homecoming

A minor criticism. I guess I just don't understand why Fyter Fest is two weeks, followed immediately by Fight for the Fallen for two years in a row.

because it's their Return To The Road Tour

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shiksa posted:

i cant really blame them for not putting rosa in long term storylines when you have the guy from smashing pumpkins putting her in "loser can't wrestle anywhere else that has a TV show on TNT" matches in the meantime

seemed inevitable but still hell yes thunder rosa rules and she was like, ridiculously over in texas even for a dark match. i wonder if they set her after britt immediately or if that takes some more time

she is currently #2 in the rankings behind Nyla Rose so presumably...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

it's also good for giving promo time to people who need the practice, like eddie and penta who opened and closed the last dark

the closing promo was literally just the "send the crowd home happy" segment that they do after every taping

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

No excuse for the opening segment though. Give that to Baron Black, let's hear what he has to say!

Baron Black is an unsigned extra

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bayley hooking up with ricky starks after being engaged to his former tag team partner for years would be very funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1418758077705293828

Well, that may explain why the match with Nyla wasn’t the most fluid

interesting that she's with Paige Van Zant, who recently talked about being open to going to WWE, which presumably means she's open to transitioning from MMA to professional wrestling...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can it be a better AFI song instead

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MJF comes out to Cult of Personality, CM Punk comes out to Open Letter To A Landlord

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao the subtitles

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Brock Anderson and the Gum Club are going to turn heel on Lee Johnson

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

the spanish fly off the ropes was bonkers

"A SPANISH FLY IS A TOP ROPE MOVE, THE STANDING VERSION IS THE VARIATION" -johnblud

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

I didn't realize I was johnblud.

he went off when he was playing one of the lovely WWE 2k20 dlcs where one of the match goals was to hit an Avalanche Spanish Fly.

"YOU PUT SOME GODDAMN RESPECT ON THE SATs"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

how's Adam Bomb holding up these days

i could have sworn Brian Clark died like 15 years ago but no he's apparently on twitter and is a very nice man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Added to Elevation: Luther vs Lee Johnson. Could be fun. https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1419408365084717633

lmao OF COURSE PULSE PICKED THIS MATCH

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

where the gently caress is the vlog sammy

sammy's vlog doesn't go up until 1 eastern, normally

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

sammy's vlog doesn't go up until 1 eastern, normally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8pKd2LtBWk

like so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

It does get pretty egregious in AEW sometimes, like that time Orange Cassidy got orange juice thrown in his face, was laying unconscious in a giant puddle and somehow the ref didn't notice

maybe in the time the ref was distracted oc pulled out a big bottle of tropicana, chugged it really fast, got a tummy ache and threw it back up and passed out, how could they possibly know