Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lets fukken gooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Britt could beat Rosa in the early reign rematch, then do like Serena Deeb transitional champ run for a couple months and then send Rosa at her like a nuclear missile

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

IcePhoenix posted:

lol her contract probably wouldn't even pay for the ladder

probably not, but what Billy wants to let her walk away from it, hoo boy.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Still buzzing about that IWGP match. God drat.

same, my heart was telling me Lance would take it but my brain wouldn't believe and i jumped up and hollered when he hit the chokeslam on the barbed wire tables because it looked like a perfect finish

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that moment where Adam bellows "THE DARK ORDER DOES NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!" was so perfect, gives me chills thinking about it

i can't believe how emotionally invested in this stupid poo poo i am lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also have Page eliminated by a OWA

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, dark and elevation get a few promos / angles apiece these days and have some self contained storylines

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I wish AEW cared about the tablet guy division

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Book Tablet Guy vs. Nakazawa

I hope in like 3 months Orange Cassidy has a tough matchup, does the usual pockets spot and pulls out the brass knucks.

best friends are turning heel and they're gonna split everyone's wigs open

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's something about Amber Nova that doesn't work for me and i can't put my finger on it, she has a look and she's middling in the ring, but she seems so waify? she looks like Thunder Rosa could shatter her over her knee

edit:
i can't even remember the last survivor series i've seen, how do pinfalls tend to happen? in a normal 5v5, you'd have an endless amount of people to break up the count, does the other team just tend to stand off to the side and let pins happen? :thunk:

smarxist fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jul 24, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Quen vs JB has huge potential

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

sammy's c2c was metal as gently caress

the spanish fly off the ropes was bonkers

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Spanish announce team was amazing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
marrying the ref, now there's a heel move to win matches

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
nick has that jersey /Philly /Delaware Valley mutt accent like artie lange and yours truly

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

luchadornado posted:

Was there ever a payoff to Scorpio winning the giant foam Cheerio?

he's often referred to as "the face of the revolution", which is a pretty good moniker, it was a big match and he won, so it's like a difficult xbox cheevo on his record that gets mentioned at times, he may have lost the title match, but its still propping him up a bit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you know who has really grown on me as a character? Mark Stirling. he's great on the mic but i just love the idea that any time a wrestler needs some type of legal legitimacy lent to an angle he's going to be standing there because he's the wrestling lawyer who can bump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
and now Sky is clinging to Ethan Page's leg and they're both over in a good act! things work out

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/VAPf6oV.mp4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hangman wearing an Orville Peck style mask in DO colors to the ring would be loving cool as poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i like how Abadon's BTE gimmick is that she's not a gimmick

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's good to know Eddie has a long broadcast career ahead of him, he's fantastic in the booth

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Just as a general FYI, Hoffman Estates (where All Out is being held at) is like 30 miles outside of Chicago proper

go see Lake County, you can hang out at the Volo Bog :razz:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
but creepy stuff happens in the middle of cno-where

edit:
holy poo poo, Fuego is insanely over

lol @ the Paul White and Mark Henry observations, watching kids make vlogs must be funny

god gently caress my life if i ever have to get into a wrestler's car

my favorite part of every vlog is "we're all stoned at the hotel room hanging out after the show"

smarxist fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jul 27, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
so stoked for Lance as the IWGP champ

edit: getting promo material right after his win was an inspired decision

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope we get Dead Presidents PnP wednesday

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what if the last labor is Sammy G, and the stip is that if Sammy G wins he gets a TNT title shot

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
for you heathenous non-Dark watchers, here's the moment of the night:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595841839295365125/869727694500278322/9kHRASNurK.mp4

my eyes legit bugged out of my skull

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i love that he rocks the BLM armband

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i feel like we'll get Britt vs Rosa soon where Rosa loses and then she'll avenge that loss and take the title off Britt at the end of her reign

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the division hasn't been weak for awhile, it just needs more TV time

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I mean i wouldn't say that AEW isn't getting there w/ the women's division, and i think Rampage will be the turning point where everything starts to feel more cohesive and substantive for them, because it's going to be booked like an A-show, that extra hour divvied up right will be enough to get everything clicking

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I mean i wouldn't say that AEW isn't getting there w/ the women's division, and i think Rampage will be the turning point where everything starts to feel more cohesive and substantive for them, because it's going to be booked like an A-show, that extra hour divvied up right will be enough to get everything clicking

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

yea ok posted:

im excited for aew dynamite

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wish we got longer AEW Dark shows again...
*monkey paw finger curls*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
aww, i didn't know Nate Hatred had passed as well, :rip:

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm going to see a movie tomorrow night and am going to be wearing a mask the whole time. I don't know if it's rational or not but I am hella scared of these variants even though I'm fully vaxxed.

i'll be wearing one wherever i go for the foreseeable future and am vaxxed as well, i hardly notice it when it's on and it makes sense to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

StarkRavingMad posted:

under lucha rules, if the legal man leaves the ring, one of his partners can just come in without a tag

edit: beaten

does the ref still call the legal man switch? cuz that'd be useful