Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
MDK! MDK! MDK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DEr_yKcWM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pinwiz11 posted:

Um,

WHAT IF THE NICK GAGE/MOX FIGHT IS AT ALL OUT

I Want To Believe

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

- I have no idea who Nick Gage is. At all.

You should steal someone's Hulu account and watch his Dark Side of the Ring episode. He's the loving god of this poo poo.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Acaila posted:

EDIT: When is Ruby out of her 90 days again?

8/31, All Out is 9/5.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Just keep replaying that MJF video over and over. The unhinged glee. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LABOR NUMBER TWO, NICK FREAKIN' GAGE!"

And Excalibur dropping an MDK ALL DAY so he doesn't get stabbed.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

MJeff posted:

Hey, is it five labors, then MJF, or is MJF the fifth labor?

The former.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

rotinaj posted:

I get that by capitalizing Luck, MJF could be doing one of those teases for Punk, what with his old "luck is for losers" catchphrase. What could Will be? If he had capitalized Yes, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68xRsrBCQoM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Yaya posted:

It's loving Wednesday MDK gang RIP Nate Hatred RIP Justice Pain

I know it is an absolute pipe dream, but they should bring in Emil Jay or J-Rose to do the intro.

(for as packed as the show is, they do not have time, nor do they likely have the inclination. Just please don't let Justin Roberts do it.)