Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

This week is a prime example of Shrody Khan's Contract paradox, where a wrestler is both signed and not signed with AEW until direct knowledge is given.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Deleted. What did it say?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

What if Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the friends we made aling the way?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

AEW right now is like Christmas as a kid and for some reason your parents decide to put your gifts out early and there's two human-shaped presents, one with their arms on their chest in the shape of an x and another with both of their arms upwards pointing to the sky. You know what the gently caress they are and wanna open them but Papa Tony won't let you open them until he says so. Now all you have are these obvious presents that can be opened until a month from now and it's going to drive you crazy.

Also there's a homeless man with a pizza cutter yelling obscenities' in the front yard.

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 24, 2021

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Is there a way to legally watch AEW dynamite after it airs? I have to deal with stupid horse bullshit so I habe to work through the show and i am seriously considering getting DVR from my cable company monday.

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jul 24, 2021

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Fuego's gimmick should be coming out from weird places to get from stadium-to-stafium like popping out of a crate or a star's car trunk and just....shows up to job.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Lights go off lights come back on and it's the cum truck

But who is holding the hose?!

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Should AEW just announce Punk this week? It's announce and he'll appear at All Out. That will boost sales and prep viewers for the other dates. They can keep Danielson for Grand Slam but use Punk as a booster for All Out.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I hope the lack of Colt isn't anything to do with the Punk news. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Can I kindly request a Nick Gage Wenesday frog please?