Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jonpv
Apr 19, 2007

Simply unbannable!
please permaban (not just a temporary ban, please delete account from your servers etc) thank you

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hi, OP.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

jonpv posted:

please permaban (not just a temporary ban, please delete account from your servers etc) thank you

Did this person leave himself logged in for nine years since his last post only to have a vindictive roommate fakepost this

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I unbanned the account.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Athanatos posted:

I unbanned the account.

You are a peach.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

As per my incantation that I took from the SovCit Spellbook, you are hereby beholden to DELETE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Armitag3 posted:

As per my incantation that I took from the SovCit Spellbook, you are hereby beholden to DELETE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

Also tyou owe me a million dollars

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
there's a new ban on the street, its a mix of rohypnol and egg white, Kids are calling it (delete account from your servers etc)
thank you.
E: oooooOOoo reversal of fortune.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
i only take payment in silver

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
also you have to drop it off because I don'ty have a dirvers liscense

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Charge them a :10bux: perma fee.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Charge them a :10bux: perma fee.

For a scant $100 fee I will put my hands over my eyes and pretend like I cannot see you when you post. I'll even say stuff like "where is OP" and "I can't seem to find OP"

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Literally A Person posted:

For a scant $100 fee I will put my hands over my eyes and pretend like I cannot see you when you post. I'll even say stuff like "where is OP" and "I can't seem to find OP"

Do you know how much canned water I can buy with 100$? What a ripoff

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Okay, so you start with a can in unsalted garbanzo beans. Drain out all the liquid into a bowl, do whatever else with the beans because we don’t care about them right now. Toss in around a quarter teaspoon cream of tartar into the bean juice, along with some vanilla extract or whatever else flavor you like. Start mixing it in an electric mixer. As it comes together you want to slowly pour in some sugar, probably a little under a cup. Once you get stiff peaks formed, you’re done.

Spoon individual portions onto a lined baking sheet, and then put it in a 200f oven for between one and a half to two hours. Maybe a little longer if you used larger portions. It’s hard to tell exactly when they’re done, so just use your best judgement depending on how soft or crunchy you want them to be. Supposedly for best results you’re supposed to cut the heat at the end and leave them in the oven til they cool, but I’ve never noticed much of a difference

e: make sure the garbanzo beans are unsalted or else they’ll come out tasting a little weird

e2: wait nevermind, that’s my recipe for vegan meringue cookies, not how you should just stay logged off

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jul 28, 2021

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

These dang self-righteous Europeans and their GDPR fantasies.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why didn't you just stay logged out OP? :lol:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm permabanned and I'm here to say that I love being permabanned in a rapping way.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

jonpv posted:

Op trying to act now like never knew us.

"Oh hi. Something Eiffel is it? Oh yes Paris is delightful in the Spring. I really must be going."

Op raises a pinky up when shits at home.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i just want a perm im sick of this flat rear end straight hair

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

we need more explanation op

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
/befriend OP

/addignore OP

there ya go, OP

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I wonder if peeps that autoban here ask wiki admins or Twitter admins to permaban them too? Or because they can't they simply have to log off and walk away? The sheer horror of actually logging off. What a nightmare.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Goku

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

gas thread ban op

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Enjoy this video op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RdEdr7K6Os

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP is about to run for a political office position in bumfuck Alabama and wants to make sure nobody finds out they are a complete loving nerd that posts about programming.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Does the "P" stand for "Pop," OP?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
This is pwreety sewwious

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

ten thousand hour probation

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Athanatos posted:

I unbanned the account.

Thats not enough. Mod this sick son of a bitch

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
This guy's rapsheet has just one autoban. Poor guy is an upstanding forum citizen

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

I like this.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just post something illegal, op. it's 50/50 whether you get permabanned or promoted

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm permabanned forums user n.... No wait that's not right

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Big Beef City posted:

I'm permabanned forums user n.... No wait that's not right

jonpv is that you?

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Cloner of the Elks posted:

This guy's rapsheet has just one autoban. Poor guy is an upstanding forum citizen

This one makes two lol, the other one is in 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
you are violating GDPR, the Bern Convention and the Geneva acts with your inability to delete his poo poo

Admins gonna get renditioned to the Hague soon

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
seems like we got a bandemic on our hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bogus Adventure posted:

Does the "P" stand for "Pop," OP?