Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I have started collecting shells and other types of stuff from the beach - Beach glass, shark teeth, coral, etc. It's strangely fun looking for stuff at the beach. We occasionally take ferries out to barrier islands because the shelling is better there. I would not have thought a year ago that this would be a hobby of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Shame Boy posted:

Oh man I used one of those as a very young kid at a science museum and never saw one since then so I always thought I imagined it until right now, it's such a weird idea
Staple of Chicago attractions. They smell so incredible. Kind of bumming myself out that I'll probably never see/smell one again.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slimy Hog posted:

Chicago still exists and the zoo is free
It's a thousand miles away from me, and wouldn't necessarily be a priority during future visits, is all.