Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

all elite wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody rhodes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i do hope she gets a chance

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Wasn’t the deal with TR and WWE more that they were looking for women refs and a friend passed her name on rather than them actively trying to recruit her specifically as a ref?

they brought her to a tryout and directly told her they are only interested in using her as a referee for NXT

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

safe bet this show is a sellout

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he probably should have won it in jan 09.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

blunt posted:

More worried about there not being a crowd for Full Gear than the crowd not being hot enough tbh.

i think staying in the midwest for two ppvs in a row was a mistake but i think it'll be fine.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

December of 09 was the perfect time. People were still with him and he was a little less bad on the mic. It did peak then, but they missed the peak. It's hard to tell when the peak is, AEW could miss it. But I don't think the situations are comparable. Could be a Luger situation where the hot star gets passed over for the new toys, but I also doubt that.

did we watch two completely different final battles?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

Got Rampage tickets. Section 101 and only for $90.

sick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

The crowd was pissed because there was a huge snowstorm and it was going to a draw. Like, people were really mad he wasn't going to win.

It's possible I'm remembering wrong but I definitely got texts from people in the building who figured out after like 20 minutes it was going to a draw and were pissed.

they were actively cheering aries

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think christians match will be in pittsburgh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gently caress hangman!!!! he sucks!!! i never want to see him on my screen ever again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Guillermus posted:

I want Nick Gage to show up at MJF's locker room disguised as a pizza delivery guy to collect his money.

Btw, I watched Chris Van Vliet interview with Nick Gage now and I admit that I regret not knowing about Nick before. (i don't know this thread's stance on CVV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdWieXlNdqw

CVV gets good interviews despite throwing all softballs, he at least goes for interesting questions. i enjoy most of his stuff.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MJeff posted:

Oh.

I think they're lying.

umino is stranded in the UK.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im perpetually stuck in the bottom left of this image.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

VK Wallstreet did tho

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Spiderdrake posted:

Have they confirmed Fite getting rampage yet? I may have missed it in the pages of heartful discussion

its being rolled into the dynamite package.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kid bandit was always bad.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that main event got some serious 2006 indies energy behind it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

eddie kingston is going to backfist him so hard his new name will be randall martin.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody rhodes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

:toxx: cody is going to get his head knocked off, if I'm wrong I'll get a really stupid malakai black lore avi change

the toxx has been marked. since decapitation is unlikely and i prefer to employ a semblance of risk, i've modified "get his head knocked off" to be, "loses the match by stoppage when his head is hit too violently".

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

:toxx: cody is going to get his head knocked off, if I'm wrong I'll get a really stupid malakai black lore avi change

this will be your new av should your toxx not be met.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm Malakai Black. Moody. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus wrestler. You are about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering...my Blackplace

theres the text

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ordering dominos for tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I guess I missed the top 5 part when watching. I thought it was just losing his shot. Guess we should get back to defending rape jokes as heel heat.

or instead we can just light the fuse.