Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dragonshirt posted:

Still still hosed up about Hangman losing

same. him beating all three members of the elite by himself was probably a bridge too far for “realism” but tonight was the night for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Lid posted:

i didn't like the main event i've concluded and not because it was a deathmatch, it was that it was a bad deathmatch

Gage has had better deathmatches than this with far worse opponents, and Omega v Moxley Lights Out was a better deathmatch in AEW

given how miserable Jericho looked at the end this was probably as far as he was willing to go

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"There's no place for trombones in wrestling ".

https://twitter.com/austincreedwins/status/1420555724099358725?s=21

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

kinetic77 posted:

I’m going to trust Big Biceps because of the track record, but this does make me a little sad.

https://twitter.com/fightful/status/1421106071666450439?s=21

is this all because of punk and Danielson

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Having Hangman beat Kenny after Daniel Bryan is unable to beat him makes it even more impactful and checks off the high stakes dream match along the way

And Full Gear is literally named after Hangman

why would I care that Kenny beat someone who already had their time in the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Death of AEW, Chapter 7: The First Domino to Fall.

“Chris Jericho bled that night as swiftly as AEW bled fans, jobbing Hangman in the opener, and it was only downhill from there. The main event, which saw now governor of New Jersey Nick Gage carve Jericho with a pizza cutter, while Dominos did the same to a meat lover’s in (restaurant quality) picture-in-picture, had the Dominos board room in a state of chaos, their CEO the Noid was quoted as saying:

“I’m all hosed up over this poo poo. I really need some Dominos pizza right now, please give me a slice i’ll do anything to even lick the little table in the center of the pizza, please man, c’mon can i smell the box for a second…”

But even worse fortune was on the horizon Adam Page was set to ride off towards, when in his final match for AEW he did the job for the debuting CM Punk, he failed to answer the referee’s ten count after a spin kick that missed by a mile, Phil Brooks was a jobber to the jobbers of UFC, but now with a true money mark believing he could be AEW’s Lesnar, Phil Brooks was at last the dominant main eventer closing the show, and eventually, the entire company.”
-RD Reynolds and Bryan Alvarez, 2022 F4W Press

can I borrow your time machine?