Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

I will fire raw rage blood out of every oriface. I will rupture my belly button and spray blood out of that. Christian is the midcardiest midcarder to even gain a dedicated following. Being 47 isn't helping it. Being surrounded by talent exponentially more talented than he is really isn't helping it. His booking right now is good but he should not have ever been allowed to realize that AEW has championships. Maybe a 3 week Dynamite burner feud. Maybe. Anything other than that confirms that Tony is one of those guys who booked Christian to be WWE champion in EWR in 2001.

kenny needs wins to pad his title reign's length, I'm disappointed about this too but this is too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

Enjoy a nice cold BEER and a pipin' hot PIZZA before watching your favorite WRESTLING

If papa john’s doesn’t jump on this to try to get ahold of all the pizza related ad revenue, their Shaq rebrand was for nothing imo

PBR and Papa John’s: garbage tier food, shovel it in your capitalist foodhole

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't want to see Bray Rotundo in AEW yet, I think he'd be a good shot in the arm in a little while. Maybe around Christmas, as Punk and Bryan aren't quite as new and shiny anymore.

I wanna see him sack up and go to NJPW and learn to get nasty with his hits. His crossbody is rad but I would love to see him get meaner learning from Ishii and Suzuki and Shingo.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

dsriggs posted:

This is the one & only time I want the WWE to heavily enforce their copyright because I really don’t want The Fiend or Fiend-adjacent characters showing up here.

if bray is gonna show up for real, I only want him to show up and do something new

He's been v. good at reinventing himself, I hope he'll do it again

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What the christ

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Especially if Kenny slays the two new challengers and Christian in the meantime :getin:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

flatluigi posted:

god, you know what we're finally going to get again

a loving murder of a match

I’ll be honest I really really hope he cuts the hair and beard again

Even just go bald, keep a short beard, I just love the look in this image and miss it

If jericho does do a proper top rope diving/jumping move, what’s it gonna be? Diving headbutt? Moonsault? Leg drop, and explode his pelvis? I’m betting frog splash in an Eddie tribute, but maybe just a Snuka splash?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I realize that I was one of the folks whining that we're tired of the Young Bucks and Kenny relentlessly getting one over on everyone, but one thing that this BTE reminded me of, is that this is probably the last top guy run the Bucks'll have for a while. Both have said stuff about how they are gonna probably retire sooner rather than later because of how banged up they are, and getting to have a top heel run where they get custom entrances with expensive music, get to end shows posing over babyfaces, and hold the titles while running a top wrestling product, feels nice. They had done it everywhere else, and they had been big news, but not on a nationally televised TV show.

I still can't wait until the fuckin' fireworks factory, but yeah, it's nice to be reminded that the Bucks and Kenny are getting to have fun doing cool heel stuff.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Quantum of Phallus posted:

looks like da joker

Sounds like the next member of the chaos project

Babey

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
now that they';ve done it both on dynamite and on dark, I've noticed that they're hinting at something. Fenix keeps putting Pac on his shoulders after victories before Andrade comes out.

I suspect that at some point, he's gonna do that, and then will electric chair drop/fall backwards with Pac and turn heel on him.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Penguin Patrol posted:

i'm exhausted from work but i read every post in this thread because i love you all

thank goodness for dynamite

thatb

I can't wait until the leadin for dynamite isn't a replay of The Equalizer