Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HANGMAN JOINED DARK ORDER :vince:

DARBY CALLED OUT PUNK :vince::vince:

JUVENTUD GUERRERA :vince::vince::vince::psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just caught up with thread and man, y'all are gonna be real mad when Christian gets the All Out title shot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

I just caught up with thread and man, y'all are gonna be real mad when Christian gets the All Out title shot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm glad that TK has decided it's time for Hangman to pay his dues and look forward to him being jobbed out for the next 6 months. After he's proved that he wants it he will be ready to become AEW champion

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The easiest way to divert Hangman is to run Hangman vs Matt Jackson at All Out. There's no way fans would cool on him if he finally put that piece of poo poo in his place

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
"You're disappointed the guy you like lost"

"I cannot express myself emotionally so I'm going to invent a logical reason this was bad"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

Right back at your weird hyperbole, because I guess you're trying to make me mad about this or something? :confused: The kayfabe reason Kenny has all those wins isn't his in-ring ability. The question has never been whether he's beatable, it's whether he's beatable by Page. And he's not, for as long as he's got his full armor. Not sure how slowly taking away his armor over time is "WWE", but you can agree to disagree without being a douche about it.

Kenny's armour is that he has a whole lot of bullshit and when you take that away he's still the best goddam wrestler in the world today. Your idea is terrible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cerebral Bore posted:

I'm so old that I remember when AEW used to be good, in the halcyon days before Tony Khan's great burial of the Hangman.

I also remember before All Out 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

Yeah I think they're lying about him being stuck in the UK.

I'm pretty sure they did this relatively recently with Henare?

Not really, they never advertised him for the post-NJC tour and Henare just kayfabed going home on social media

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tony I know you love TEWing your action figures together but please don't hire Bray

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Never forget

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JUNGLE BOY posted:

a certain scoopster has been suggesting something SiNiStEr happened

I never said that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jordan7hm posted:

Limelight feels like the biggest miss since Ben Carter but whatever. Guy is just dripping charisma. He can go to MLW, do NJPW dates, and keep working on his craft.

Limelight doesn't really feel like a miss. He's young and won't be looking to stay in MLW forever and he's talented enough that getting reps in on Dark is going to do less for him than him having a feature role in a smaller pond. There's nothing stopping him hooking back up with AEW in a few years time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Joey McChrist posted:

you're not a scoopster you're a canned hamburger enthusiast

Mods, please stop people from making these baseless attacks on my character

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

Pac is Rarity's dad? :monocle:

Would explain why I grew up under a bridge :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kenny looked at the booking and said 'that doesn't work for me, brother'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rantmo posted:

Hangman's baby announcement was early June and unless they were holding on to that sonogram for like, five months, there's no way the due date is Labor Day weekend.

We know from the Cody/Mox announcements that goons have no idea how pregnancy works

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

it's weird to consider Kenny's fight at All Out a replacement for Hangman since he never had the shot locked up or anything

No but goons have been working themselves up in a lather assuming Hangman will win the belt at All Out since DoN so what'cha gonna do?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway Christian wouldn't be my #1 pick for a PPV title shot but I still think it'll be a very good match and if we're also getting Punk's return match, Mox/Tanahashi and Andrade/PAC (or Penta or Fenix) then that still sounds like a hell of a PPV

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Bring in Adam Cole but only use him as Britt's valet

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
As well as the above matches Punk's shot at the Undertaker's streak at WM29 was ace

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look forward to seeing Ric Flair show on Dynamite at some point, he just got released from his Legends contract

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__s-qW4h5IY

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I’ve probably said it before, but I really want Fuego to get a TNT title shot before Miro drops it.

I don't know why you'd wish death on Fuego like this but it's ok, Miro forgives you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DLC Inc posted:

lol Jericho with the loving killshot in that quote, holy poo poo. But he's 100% right: most WWE people seem obsessed with AEW, especially on social media to poo poo on it, but you rarely see AEW people care too much about doing the same.

The WWE thread is 441 pages of us making GBS threads on them

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god 400 new posts what happened?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

max did another rap that has people crying into their diapers

I noticed it got cut from Dark, is still up online anywhere?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tony listened to Vince on the investor call and decided he had some room in his checkbook

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

if youre one half of a terrible tag team where one guy literally can't wrestle, you gotta get the heat where you can

But we're not talking about Chaos Project :confused:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Nick Jr. Face posted:

IIRC, she got squashed by Nyla in her AEW debut so she probably had that body language because she knew what was coming.

As people said that was her tag tournament debut. The match you're talking about she came out bursting with tears cause she was super emotional about just being signed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's Wednesday

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Christian Cage is now the #2 contender :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hangman has been wished all the best in his future endeavours. Instead Kenny will now defend the AEW title at All Out against Max Caster

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
PAC's been a face for like all of 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hangman dropping entirely out of the top 5 after being #1 forever reeks of a story point rather than how the rankings have usually worked. A loss in a multiman match moves him out of singles rankings but Hobbs has recent singles losses and he’s top 5? Cmon

Yes it's cause Hangman had to give up his title shot after losing the 5x5 match so they've busted him out of the ranking (yes he could have stayed #1 and gone after Miro but let's pretend to ignore that :ssh:)