Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I was expecting Hangman's narrator to start waxing poetic about how Adam Page is no hero, because what's a hero, but sometimes there's a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

For as questionable as AEW's camera work can be sometimes, they did a great job catching that woman in the crowd frantically trying to avoid a wave of glass after the hurricanrana

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It was a weird moment since Hangman beating both tag champs and then the world champ by himself would have both been excessive *and* exactly the sort of rocket you strap to a dude who's about to finally end the Elite's reign of terror. Then...uh, he lost. Okay then

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Also New Jack was a terrible human being, Nick Gage goes to bat for all sorts of good causes while in the course of being Nick Gage

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

Dango would make sense but I don't know if 90 days are up yet.

He's booked for Wrestlepro in October, presumably he's free then

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Blitzkrieg was the poo poo. Seems he just got tired of wrestling though and said screw it

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Bucks are gonna bring in Deuce and Domino just to beat them up on BTE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It's especially weird since they've never been shy about rolling out the MARK HENRY IS ALL ELITE as soon as it happens

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

your friend wicka posted:

I definitely get this impression from the number of people insanely thinking Bryan and/or Punk are going straight into the title picture.

I mean Darby's promo on Dynamite was pretty much "I'm calling out Punk in Chicago in every way I can without saying the word Punk", I don't know about Bryan

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That woman in the crowd throwing up her arms against the wave of glass like she was at Six Flags and the splash boat was incoming stuck in my head

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm not gonna sit here and Always Bad Bray when the only company he's wrestled for of note could gently caress up the greatest wrestler alive

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I feel like the only thing that would stop We Want Hangman chants during Kenny vs Whoever Isn't Hangman would be an appearance by Bryan or Punk, and it seems very likely Punk is facing Darby

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I always get a laugh out of Tony commenting on Bunny. "You know guys I don't think Bunny's a nice person at all"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He was never a blow you away sort of wrestler, but he was always a great talker and he wrestled well enough to tell a story

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Undertaker vs Punk at Wrestlemania 29 is pretty special just for the crowd reaction. Solidly 50/50 between both guys, until *one point* in the match

Bonus points for that reaction burning out the crowd so much that the following Brock vs Triple H match was dead silence

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Punk also had an incredible promo versus Stone Cold that was so good they had to step back and go "This isn't actually leading to a match, it was just to promote a videogame"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I was thinking of this one but that too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjoYSRju5ww

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Jack Evans definitely had a point, the guy who got famous in ECW doesn't get to wax nostalgic about how wrestling was safer in his day

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

JR: I understand he's into the Baka Hentai, as the kids say

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Cody's gonna take a kick to the throat, Pedigree Black and burst out of his skin to reveal Triple H

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

Max will come out tonight to apologize and somehow imply Moxley & Kingston are homosexual

Excalibur will awkwardly point out that Bowens is openly bisexual, Max isn't that open but thinks MJF is hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Ruby's noncompete is up right before All Out, she's most likely signing, she's friends with the band Rancid so now her name is Ruby Soho and that's probably her music going forward. Everything you missed