Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kinda had a feeling when they mentioned it being an actual tie-in with the movie that they weren't going to make DO's biggest win of their careers a promotional #ad match. It was a ton of fun and I know everybody poo-poo'ing it will be just as on board when he does finally win it. Dark Order's fine, Hangman's going to be okay, Team Taz is fine, AEW is good. Like, really loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sticky Nate posted:

trust the process

worked out alright for the sixers-- oh wait

e: :smith:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Waffleopolis posted:

We need a gif of homer at the burrito truck chanting "Where's my number!? Where my number!?"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's been said before but man, it sucks they can't get KO for one of these labor of jericho gimmicks.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

number good

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Long-Time Lurker posted:

What are the chances that this only happened because Vincels were @-ing Domino's with feigned outrage?

I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MJeff posted:

Yeah yeah yeah that's great but take a look at this.

lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gumball Gumption posted:

I also like deconstructing wrestling and all the unwritten rules but at the end of the day just sit down, watch the stories, and enjoy them for what they are instead of worrying about if they're following the unwritten rules right about the proper time to put someone over for buys and heat. Hangman solidifies his friendship with the Dark Order and you're all worried about heat.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

JUNGLE BOY posted:

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/AVoNmea.jpg][/timg]

lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

JR was unusually cantankerous this wednesday and it was starting to get kind of annoying by the end of the show but it seems like he has good night and bad nights :shrug:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Davros1 posted:

"That Bass Drum has a family!" will go down as one of the greatest commentary lines in the history of wrestling.

Yeah that whole bit was incredible and that line really made it a classic.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

jesus WEP posted:

drat marvez does a hell of a can can

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I keep thinking about the possibility of bryan danielson becoming a regular on BTE and eeee

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

yea ok posted:

in two weeks rampage will almost be on

holy poo poo

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/AustinCreedWins/status/1421672779473162242

*a Buck

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dango Bango posted:

WWE needs faces!

:hmmyes:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

DLC Inc posted:

I might be in the minority but I love the recent Blade/Bunny push, Allie's been looking better in the ring + is a complete psychopath. BBB always just came across as unrepentant assholes who are just the complete opposite of Best Friends, hope we can eventually see a 6-person tag when Butcher gets back to work

I don't think you'd get much of an argument from anyone here, Blade looks like a murderer and has been great lately and Bunny really does seem to have the whole gimmick firing on all cylinders now.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Mr. Squishy posted:

"I don't hink you'd get much of an argument from anyone here" is a hell of a thing to say about any opinion, especially this week.

That's just the power of The Blade

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

KungFu Grip posted:

look at this dude

This feels like a decade ago

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

History Comes Inside! posted:

Below average BTE this week apart from the Honk

I actually really like the behind the scenes stuff so I found this one pretty neat with them practicing the entrance and the footage from ringside. Also OC's "Is that true?" got me good.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1422226445057863683?s=20
Lol these guys must get this poo poo all the time :cripes:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/ToBeMiro/status/1422652852934254605
Miro seems alright :unsmith:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

No clue who Everrise is/was but people seem jazzed about it so I'll give em a chance! Stoked for a fuse lighting tonight! :toot:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Would you say this to Thunder Rosa's face? Y/N? If N, start over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

RandolphCarter posted:

Leyla is a beast, and I want her on my tv more.

I want this shirt but $30 is a little steep, are AEW shirts good quality?

Pro wrestling tees has an option for a softer t-shirt material that imo is worth springing for despite adding another $5. The design on mine is kind of flaking away after like a year and a half but I also probably don't wash them according to the instructions so that can't help.