Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How about that women’s division

i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Hangman should beat both bucks 2v1 on his way to Kenny imo.
They're just as much bastard men as him.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I have faith in AEW's booking. This whole thing is pretty weird.
We haven't even seen Hangman's reaction.

e:

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's funny how nobody lost their poo poo when hangman lost to brian cage in 6 minutes even though he was more protected in his loss in the 10-man

but now apparently he's a big weak loser despite only losing 3v1, after they cheated, and getting hit with the move nobody has kicked out of

Exactly. It's not like Kenny beat him 1v1 clean.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Y'all think next Wednesday will have story beats continuing what we saw this week?

GEE I DUNNO

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pylons posted:

One of The Revival's most lauded matches is a 2/3 falls with DIY.

God, that era of NXT was so good. A real shame about... everything.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Get him into CHAOS PROJECT for the new trios belts, imo.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I hope the Big LG Luke "Sex Ferguson" Doc Dangly Gallows never goes away and keeps making cum jokes in AEW until he's 69. I don't care if he wrestles bad. He makes me laugh and that's not something everybody on the roster can do.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

He jerks off so freakin much.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Put Sour Boy on Dynamite

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pylons posted:

Chaos Project vs Lucha Brothers

This devastating loss is gonna throw the Lucha Bros into the arms of Andrade :(

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Max is good at being a real dick. It's what I love about him. Do I think it's too far? Well, apparently it is. 75% of it went over my head because I don't follow American sports news/scandals.
Apologize if needed and tone it down. That's it. AEW can't punish him, they had it in the can and published it. It's on them.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

AsInHowe posted:

don't forget

Talking about vaginas, cocks and balls rules though.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Max should rap the apology

Hell yeah brother

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

is it ok to call him trump now

just don't call him late for dinner!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

abraham linksys posted:

I don't think Caster should get fired but I absolutely think he should at least get a Sammy-style suspension and we deserve an apology not just for the lines but also that AEW editors and producers would think that is okay to upload as is

Why would he get punished by AEW if it's been okayed? They said yes. It's on them.
Allowing him to go out and say that, seeing the reaction to it and then punishing him for what they gave the OK to, is dogshit.
He should probably apologize for coming up with it though.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

luchadornado posted:

Youve never had a situation where a boss told you something was OK but you knew it really wasn't?

Not personally, no, but obviously it happens. Should I get punished for it, it'd be bullshit since it would be them covering their rear end.
All I'm saying is that they shouldn't throw it all on Max when they're, at the very least, complicit.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

a e double yooooooou!!!!!!!!

the acclaimed!!!
are awry!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

More like *googles opposite of Acclaim*

The Obscure?

Min Caster

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Is any of this even gaining traction or becoming a thing outside of this thread/subforum?

Denise Salcedo tweeted an emoji at it. That's all i seen.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

I sure hope everyone who is mad here is also posting in a place AEW actually reads.

I am Shahid Khan. My dumb nerd son has a lot to answer for, to me, his father.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I wanna echo the poster who pointed out that its remarkable that this rap was so layered with poo poo edgy poo poo that the weird rear end covid conspiracy joke or whatever that was isn't even registering.

its a bold strategy

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Who'd they ever beat

considering the time they lived in probably their children

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

At least people aren't talking how Hangman is forever ruined anymore!! #ThankYouMax

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Drakkel posted:

Tony please call Punk and Bryan and get them to wherever the hell Dynamite is tomorrow, end this nightmare

Punk & Bryan vs The Acclaimed, you got it buddy

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MotU posted:

doc gallows is gonna say "im sorry youre all so offended!" and then karl anderson will make that face where he looks like a pervert who ate a lemon

yeah... "looks like"...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

He got cut off but Max was gonna talk about Julia's angina, and he's right, heart disease stinks!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

There are 350 new posts in the last four hours and I didn't see any big news on reddit can someone summarize the current thread meltdown for me

sweet papi sanchez is all elite

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Big Shotty was kinda cool, it's sad that we will be forced to watch his very public execution tonight live on TNT at 8 eastern.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Gonna have to side with the "rape jokes are not cool/mental health jokes aren't cool/can't believe people are still making stinky vagina jokes in 2021" people ITT. If you have to do that stuff to try and get heel heat these days then I might humbly suggest you rethink your approach

Rape jokes are over the line yeah but a stinky vagina joke is so childish and stupid that I can't parse it as anything else than a dumb heel willingly demonstrating that he's an idiot child.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

In summation: it stinks!

Yes, Max made that very clear!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

looks like your sweater... got destroyed

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

What rhymes with Carolina

mainland china

Caster vs Cena rap feud, finally!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I really hope Cody "The Codester" Rhodes gets Brodied tonight. I like Cody but I love when he gets absolutely turbofucked.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

He's gonna get kicked so hard his head is gonna land in TIAA Bank Field and guess what? The goal will be good, too

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I hope Cody does the Shaq spot

e: the one where he has magic

?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Still crazy to me that it's now 3 people I've seen at BATTLEWAR that are on AEW television.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Who else calls PBR a "pibber"

I do, although I don't drink it, but I call it that. Thanks for your time.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

so while I'm a beer snob that's usually biased towards stouts/porters

Hell yeah brother :cheers: :rubshands:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

luchadornado posted:

One lucky child gets Cody's head and I don't know how to accept that

It's just gonna end up on eBay :rolleyes: