Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kinda weird for MJF to make it a big deal that Jericho needs to hit a move off the top rope next when he literally just hit a rana off the top rope minutes beforehand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Number can’t possibly go down because deathmatches are objectively the best kind of matches.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

blunt posted:

Entertainment is subjective, all opinions are valid.

https://twitter.com/DannyDiaz60/status/1421053241329029122?s=20

Women peaked with the first match, men peaked with the last one.

Haha they let Gage on tv with a shirt that said gently caress on it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

Naito's arc ended with them literally selling out the Tokyo Dome.

And getting his moment ruined by KENTA

I’m ok with this because we get more KENTA

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Adam Page should win all the time, and also have access to a time machine.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I can’t believe Adam Page didn’t overcome the odds and beat 3 main event level talent who had not only the superior numbers on their side but also had to cheat to win.

What a jabroni.

Can we go back to discussing whether or not Jericho’s mask was blackface-adjacent? It’s too early to pivot to women’s division dissatisfaction.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

AEW already probably need 2 more hours of tv even on top of Rampage to justify all of their toys, no Wyatts tyvm.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

I will disagree slightly with Tony, as without stupid magic deletion Matt Hardy we wouldn't have had the goofy swimming pool of reincarnation bit of Stadium Stampede with PnP. That poo poo was great.

It was literally specifically the teleporting at his debut, when he bounced around the empty arena as Jericho looked on in the most jarringly obvious series of camera cuts ever committed to film.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

DMorbid posted:

Please don't, I want to continue watching it on Fite without commercials

Eh, it’s on in the UK on ITV and we’ve still been able to watch it on Fite. It might not be mutually exclusive.

If they do end up geoblocking us though I’ll go back to :filez:ing everything that isn’t PPV (assuming I can still buy them online). They’d make more money from the tv deals they’d be signing and the exposure they’d get than they’d lose from my $5 a month, and I buy merch pretty frequently, so I don’t feel bad about it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

a cyborg mug posted:

FITE’s iOS app continues to be one of the worst apps by non-indie developers I’ve ever used. Just utter garbage. Prefer to watch AEW via the PS4 browser which somehow works much better

That’s how I always did it until I got rid of my PS4 and they didn’t put a browser on the PS5. Had to buy a little roku streaming box thing just for the FITE app, but it actually works really nicely so I’m not that mad about it since it’s tiny and I had plenty of free HDMI sockets.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jericho’s next labour will be convincing his wife that Biden is the president

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Below average BTE this week apart from the Honk

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lid posted:

Mel has been unannounced removed from the AEW Roster.

Assuming its budget cuts for no reason.

“Sorry Mel, we have tons of money, you just absolutely loving suck at wrestling”

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wonder how much they paid her to shave her head, and how long after that did she realise that whatever she got paid was all she was getting out of the whole thing because of how garbage she is at wrestling.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gallows shouldn’t wrestle but should instead have a 5-10 minute segment on every show to tell a random road story, because he is an incredible story teller.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Grem posted:

Lana is filming The Surreal Life, which is still a thing I guess?

It’s a revival, everything old is new again.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

As soon as I saw the limo I know what was coming :gonk:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Has there ever been a wrestling shirt that included an actual photo of a wrestler (instead of just a design or drawing) that wasn’t the worst kind of awful embarrassing garbage?

Fake edit: remembered Orange Cassidy as I was about to hit post, so that’s one.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

I noticed it got cut from Dark, is still up online anywhere?

https://old.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/oxhmck/aew_dark_spoilers_max_caster_walks_fine_line_with/

Seems pretty tame to me in the grand scheme of things :shrug:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If the heel gets their comeuppance to show that the things they say and do are bad then go nuts, it’s only a problem when they say and do terrible things and then Booker T doesn’t win the title because apparently we’re supposed to agree the racist was right all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cody is going over Malakai Black and he’ll lead the crowd in a U S A chant for the closing 15 minutes of the show while the Nightmare Family come out to celebrate and burn a Dutch flag or something.