Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
according to cagematch, Juvie had 57 matches in 2019, dude's been going

he's only had 2 matches since the pandemic started though, both within the last couple of months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the Nick Gage match was worked pretty similarly to the Cardona match, tone it down a little and replace the heat with the shock value of all this being on tv for the first time, i'm all for it and i want them to go harder next time

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
looking forward to Tanahashi doing a month-long run on Elevation that ends with him putting over Fuego

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the hangman story was fun but i guess it's over. we're not gonna see him for 6 months until he shows up on elevation to get squashed by bear boulder

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The Belt Collector Wrestling God was not going to have a reign shorter than Mox's

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
never seen a taint i can't lift

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Shooter "Domino" Umino is secretly filming commercial spots as the new official mascot of Domino's Pizza.

Death Riders is the official faction of Domino's but Mox is busy. He just had a child. Domino Umino can handle things.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

sticklefifer posted:

Pac is Rarity's dad? :monocle:

Canned burgers are the only kind they have under the bridges. It all adds up.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey what's going on with Ruby Soho? joker in the women's battle royale we think?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

Dangly won me over, he's so fun

StarkRavingMad posted:

lotta people in this thread need to chill out, smizz some whizz, catch a cizz

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Windham to the Wingmen

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Glad Hirsch is coming back to Dynamite, and Hirsch vs Kamille would be a very cool match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The Fiend is the father!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

StarkRavingMad posted:

NO ONE KICKS OUT OF THE NONARY GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'm exhausted from work but i read every post in this thread because i love you all

thank goodness for dynamite