Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Mooey Cow posted:

Much like the Joker in the 1989 hit movie Bat-Man I release large amounts of gas upon my surroundings every day

Much like the joker in the 2008 hit movie The Dark Night I can make a pencil disappear into a body orafice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

me rn

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

My favourite part of this is that the dude paid for this. He used money to emulate a character. Which goes against the character's kind of MO. Which is way funnier than he ever intended.

Imagine trying to show off your "badass Joker scars" and having people go "oh wow how did you get them?" and you get to tell them you saw it in a movie and decided to pay someone to do it. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Call Your Grandma posted:

yeah? well riddle me this:
shut up, jackass

Riddle-dee-dee, riddle-dee-dad
It appears perhaps
That you're the one mad!!!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

syntaxfunction posted:

My favourite part of this is that the dude paid for this. He used money to emulate a character. Which goes against the character's kind of MO. Which is way funnier than he ever intended.

Imagine trying to show off your "badass Joker scars" and having people go "oh wow how did you get them?" and you get to tell them you saw it in a movie and decided to pay someone to do it. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.
I agree that dressing up as a comic book clown is uncool, but for very different reasons

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

People who try to be scary by doing poo poo like this are the least scary of all. I have nothing against tattoo's but on your face? Everybody makes a fashion mistake from time to time but that poo poo isn't easily removed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

C'mon down to Joker's House of Wheels!
We've got great deals on YOUR new ride!!
You wanna know how we got these cars??
Well we'll tell ya if ya c'mon down!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Joe Car

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

:hmmyes:

:hmmyes:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I have painted my face and am now enroute to McDonald's but I'm going to order a WHOPPER

TAKE THAT SOCIETY

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what’s your problem, society, jeez louise

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ask them if THEY would like fries with that. how do you like it now that the tables are turned, burger bitch!!! :flip:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What if they say yes? Then you will owe them some fries.

Horrible.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

goatface posted:

What if they say yes? Then you will owe them some fries.

Horrible.

If they say yes then in the state of Nebraska they are considered married.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Griddle me this
Griddle me that
Please let me know
If you'd like fries with that

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
It's simple. We grill the Batman.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Empty Sandwich posted:

It's simple. We grill the Batman.

The 60's Batmans were so good.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I wanna be Commodore Schmidlappified.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh no I've been Aquamanned

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Literally A Person posted:

The 60's Batmans were so good.

Finally I have a reason to not tell you to suck a male camel's dick!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Finally I have a reason to not tell you to suck a male camel's dick!

:respek:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Valko posted:

People who try to be scary by doing poo poo like this are the least scary of all. I have nothing against tattoo's but on your face? Everybody makes a fashion mistake from time to time but that poo poo isn't easily removed.

One of my NCOs in the military was really into joker stuff like almost on this level as much as you can without getting kicked out. Super weird gross dude. He would randomly do the laugh and think he was cool and he also had the Jared Leto hand tattoo and liked to show it off. Nobody was impressed.

One time some other guy lost some piece of gear that was turned over to him. It was pretty minor but he acted like it was a huge deal. He also apparently couldn’t read and thought it was my name on it. He tried to put his hands on me when we were out in the treeline in some attempt to punish me for that and I just beat the gently caress out of him and he was so hated that everyone just pretended it didn’t happen. This wasn’t like 20 years ago when that stuff was common, this was only a few years back.

Even though joker guy was higher ranking one of the more junior guys by that time was put in charge over him since joker man kept loving up. Thank god because he made sure I didn’t get turbofucked for that.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

One of my NCOs in the military was really into joker stuff like almost on this level as much as you can without getting kicked out. Super weird gross dude. He would randomly do the laugh and think he was cool and he also had the Jared Leto hand tattoo and liked to show it off. Nobody was impressed.

One time some other guy lost some piece of gear that was turned over to him. It was pretty minor but he acted like it was a huge deal. He also apparently couldn’t read and thought it was my name on it. He tried to put his hands on me when we were out in the treeline in some attempt to punish me for that and I just beat the gently caress out of him and he was so hated that everyone just pretended it didn’t happen. This wasn’t like 20 years ago when that stuff was common, this was only a few years back.

Even though joker guy was higher ranking one of the more junior guys by that time was put in charge over him since joker man kept loving up. Thank god because he made sure I didn’t get turbofucked for that.

thank you for your servive :911:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What is this, army for clowns?! All wearing red noses and identical clownshoes to eradicate any appearance of individuality?! Throwing custard pies at the range?!

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Hey um can I be jokerfied AND bimbofied? Not asking for a friend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And I bet they have tiny little clown tanks, too, huh? With entire platoons of hardened clowns inside?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Peanut Butter posted:

Hey um can I be jokerfied AND bimbofied? Not asking for a friend

Jokimbofied

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There ought to be a different word for a lady clown. Maybe Jokerina?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

jokers abimbo

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Colonel Cancer posted:

There ought to be a different word for a lady clown. Maybe Jokerina?

Harlequin :v:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ziv Zulander posted:

thank you for your servive :911:

The real joker was me thinking the military would be some sort of functional organization that existed to do anything useful besides enrich defense contractors the whole time

Bottom text

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
sooo

sooo

sooo jokerfied

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Colonel Cancer posted:

And I bet they have tiny little clown tanks, too, huh? With entire platoons of hardened clowns inside?

Oh man, like shriner go-karts but little tanks with your head and shoulders popping out the top, probably shoots water balloons.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

The real joker was me thinking the military would be some sort of functional organization that existed to do anything useful besides enrich defense contractors the whole time

Bottom text

Hey you did your part, it's not your fault they mismanaged the resourse you provided.
:slidewhistle:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Baby, I am the Joker.

The Joker? Of course I know him. He's me.

I am The Joker, baby.

Am I The Joker? Yes [ ] No [ ] Baby [ ]

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Jokerfied chicken.

Deep jokerfied Oreos.

Jokerfied eggs.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You say it's a society but

*gestures around comedically*

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
yeah? well the society store called, and they're out of you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You wanna know where I got these scars????

AT CRAZY LARRY'S MAGIC AND JOKE EMPORIUM. IF YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING, IT'S NOT LARRY'S!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Bourgeois society stands at the crossroads, either transition to bimbofication or regression into jokerfication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Go ahead, ask me how I got these scars. Go ahead. Please ask me about my scars, Im going to tell you about my father when you do.