Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Pastry of the Year posted:

I will never forget the time I called my younger brother a "fool" and my great-aunt turned around from the front seat and told me without an ounce of humor in her voice that I was, quote, "in danger of Hell's fire".

Our religious education teacher, who was a very nice lady and encouraged me in a lot of ways, drove some of a us to a cemetery cause they were doing a Stations of the Cross thing there. I told the girl sitting next to me that if you walk over the grave of someone who's gone to Hell they'll grab your legs and drag you down with them and shouted "Ralphie, your head is full of crap!" and we all laughed that our church teacher said a swear.

About parents, my dad used to (and probably still does) just randomly and confidently point to the night sky and make up constellations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

In a similar vein my grandfather didn't seem to know what happened to his grandfather, just that at some point he disappeared from his father's life. My cousin and I do genealogy research online and there was a big dump of old health department files earlier this year and it turns out he died in an insane asylum.