Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1428838202241167364?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/EsfandTV/status/1429123567279611914?s=19

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

quote:

ICP seminar update 2021

Violent J has AFIB badly. 2022 they will do a “farewell tour” world tour & then they won’t tour anymore. 2022 will be the Gathering of Dreams. ICP said they will continue to have Juggalo Day, Hallowicked & monthly events.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Dude has been streaming for a bit now with Danny Brown in the "back stage" RV trailers drinking Faygo together.
They had a bottle of Faygo Fireworks, which looked like the Mt. Dew White-Out and they said it tasted like a rocket pop.

https://twitch.tv/esfandtv

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

Dude has been streaming for a bit now with Danny Brown in the "back stage" RV trailers drinking Faygo together.
They had a bottle of Faygo Fireworks, which looked like the Mt. Dew White-Out and they said it tasted like a rocket pop.

https://twitch.tv/esfandtv

yeah i posted the tweet about it above

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1429298787760099328?s=19

apparently things didn't work out well for Danny. at least we kinda got a cool live stream out of it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
What was Danny Brown doing there?

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Only act I know here is NASCAR Aloe and his poo poo is pretty tight - Freddy Kruger Freestyle is a staple of my playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3cqAxmXyo

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

getting paid. also he did the Gathering back in 2014 or so.

and the legend is that artists get paid in full, even before hitting the stage. they can leave whenever they want.

stuff like this can happen https://youtu.be/7_0u7S5PHFM

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cardedagain posted:

getting paid. also he did the Gathering back in 2014 or so.

and the legend is that artists get paid in full, even before hitting the stage. they can leave whenever they want.
]

loving juggalos are the best

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

And, at least in the past, they’ve paid in cash. Like bags of bills.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

lt_kennedy posted:

Only act I know here is NASCAR Aloe and his poo poo is pretty tight - Freddy Kruger Freestyle is a staple of my playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3cqAxmXyo

Dayton Family is an old Flint, Michigan rap group known for their hit song: "Bitch, I'm Fuckin Your Momma".

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poohs Packin posted:

Dayton Family is an old Flint, Michigan rap group known for their hit song: "Bitch, I'm Fuckin Your Momma".

what the gently caress?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what the gently caress?

https://youtu.be/kym-NVDDqG4

Here you go.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ITS ABOUT loving YOUR GIRFRIENDS MOM

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Oh drat is that the original song that Weird Al was parodying for his hit song “Momma, I’m fuckin your bitch”?

drat that’s neat as hell

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poohs Packin posted:

ITS ABOUT loving YOUR GIRFRIENDS MOM

What the gently caress dude?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhhEHuChFck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Oh drat is that the original song that Weird Al was parodying for his hit song “Momma, I’m fuckin your bitch”?

drat that’s neat as hell

kiss

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I always liked the way Dayton Family could pronounce “Dayton” with one syllable.
Also this song
https://youtu.be/E-SESh707V4

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

just a random thought I'm throwing out into the world.

if the clowns want to do something really monumental and lucrative for their last ever Gathering festival next year, they should hunt down Spark Master Tape and book him for a performance.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
https://twitter.com/Loudwire/status/1429805988484247552?s=20
I'm not an actual fan of icp's musical style but I appreciate how they've been able to connect with societal outcasts and goofballs without being nazi fascist assholes

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

He did "when i'm clownin'" with ICP and was in the video.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hes also an "alternative" rap act from Detroit

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

apparently Danny got $40,000 for his set

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Anybody here go the The Gathering when Gilbert Gottfried was performing? Because that’s my ideal night out.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

BoosterDuck posted:

https://twitter.com/Loudwire/status/1429805988484247552?s=20
I'm not an actual fan of icp's musical style but I appreciate how they've been able to connect with societal outcasts and goofballs without being nazi fascist assholes

Sad whooping and honking. :(

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

My Dad really liked their song "Homies" when it came on music tv channels, but he knows nothing of the horrors of the juggalos.

Chewybiteems
Mar 16, 2009
I went to the Gathering, it owns. Other than the typical things you'd expect from every Gathering (naked breasts everywhere, open air drug market, public sex, hearing "show me your butthole!" shouted at randos and performers through megaphones all weekend, trash and fireworks launched at every performer even if the crowd likes their set) here are some highlights:

- I saw a guy, probably 9AM broad daylight, boof a live cricket. Someone else apparently boofed a cutie orange and then ate it but I did not personally witness that.

- Steve O lit his hair on fire and showed the crowd his butthole

- I spun the legendary "free beer wheel" when extremely intoxicated on night 1 and landed on a penalty space that involved having my pants yanked down and being dragged down the side of a hill, balls first. As far as possible penalties go, I got off extremely light. Someone later on had to chug a beer poured through an armpit.

- One guy had a sign offering a challenge - for $20 you can kick him as hard as you want in the balls. If you successfully drop him, you'll win $100. For three days nobody could drop him, the dude must've made a fortune. At one point Shaggy 2 Dope rolled up on a golf cart and made an attempt.

- One guy was walking around soliciting donations, with the catch being that you could staple your donation onto his body. Dude had multiple bills stapled to his head and was overall out there working way too hard.

- Incredible stuntshow that had, in part, somebody getting shot in the balls with a paintball gun and a girl getting her butthole maced followed by a guy eating her freshly pepper-sprayed rear end. An absolute legend both put a nail through his nut sack and also covered himself in a jacket of fireworks, lit them, and leaped off the lighting rig above the stage through a table below.

- Danny Brown got hit with trash and stormed off stage, claiming juggalos suck and are "too commercial" now.

- Ouija Macc was circling around one of the stages driving a golf cart, fans and crew on-board, and then flipped the golf cart with everyone inside.

Basically if you ever get the chance to spend a weekend with one of America's last remaining subcultures, you can pick either the juggalo gathering or a furry convention and I cannot recommend choosing the former more.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Today I learned that juggalos love cock and ball torture.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Danny Brown fuckin rules

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Reminder that he had a music video that was directed by Jonah Hill and starred Gus Van Sant as a sitcom dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L4JnAuW00k

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chewybiteems posted:

I went to the Gathering, it owns. Other than the typical things you'd expect from every Gathering (naked breasts everywhere, open air drug market, public sex, hearing "show me your butthole!" shouted at randos and performers through megaphones all weekend, trash and fireworks launched at every performer even if the crowd likes their set) here are some highlights:

- I saw a guy, probably 9AM broad daylight, boof a live cricket. Someone else apparently boofed a cutie orange and then ate it but I did not personally witness that.

- I spun the legendary "free beer wheel" when extremely intoxicated on night 1 and landed on a penalty space that involved having my pants yanked down and being dragged down the side of a hill, balls first. As far as possible penalties go, I got off extremely light. Someone later on had to chug a beer poured through an armpit.

- One guy had a sign offering a challenge - for $20 you can kick him as hard as you want in the balls. If you successfully drop him, you'll win $100. For three days nobody could drop him, the dude must've made a fortune. At one point Shaggy 2 Dope rolled up on a golf cart and made an attempt.

- One guy was walking around soliciting donations, with the catch being that you could staple your donation onto his body. Dude had multiple bills stapled to his head and was overall out there working way too hard.

- Incredible stuntshow that had, in part, somebody getting shot in the balls with a paintball gun and a girl getting her butthole maced followed by a guy eating her freshly pepper-sprayed rear end. An absolute legend both put a nail through his nut sack and also covered himself in a jacket of fireworks, lit them, and leaped off the lighting rig above the stage through a table below.

- Danny Brown got hit with trash and stormed off stage, claiming juggalos suck and are "too commercial" now.

- Ouija Macc was circling around one of the stages driving a golf cart, fans and crew on-board, and then flipped the golf cart with everyone inside.

Basically if you ever get the chance to spend a weekend with one of America's last remaining subcultures, you can pick either the juggalo gathering or a furry convention and I cannot recommend choosing the former more.

Read this while listening to "we gives no fucks" and did not disappoint.

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

My Dad really liked their song "Homies" when it came on music tv channels, but he knows nothing of the horrors of the juggalos.

that song is horrible.

consider they went from "Murder Go Round" to "Homies" is just a pie in the face to their credibility and image.

quote:

one of America's last remaining subcultures

what do you have against model train conventions?

imagine a model train set where all the train cars are bombed with juggalo graffiti.

quote:

having my pants yanked down and being dragged down the side of a hill, balls first
have you considered learning self defense or running?

cardedagain fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Aug 25, 2021

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Poohs Packin posted:

Dayton Family whips rear end

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
General Bullshit › Gathering of the Juggalos 2021: he ate her pepper sprayed rear end in a top hat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
"I have a delivery for Mr Redneck Fatballs"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

verbal enema posted:

"I have a delivery for Mr Redneck Fatballs"

it's from the wicked clowns

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F8y4G-fws

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Chewybiteems posted:

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

tfw you’ve been clean eight months and you’re back stage and you smell garlic and hear someone bustin out the pita chips