Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How Many Times Have You Listened to Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down Today?
View Results

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hit The "Reply" Button To Reply To This Thread When You Listen to Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down

^Mods or admins please circumvent the restrictive thread title length restrictions to change the thread title to that, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I strongly suggest you exit this thread right now and change the star color to green and then return and participate. This will insure and ensure that our "vibes" (as the children say) are in an alignment conducive to having a shared experience. Of course, I suggest you return after making that change.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
hands down this is the best thread i can ever remember

Percy Teatwillow fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Aug 8, 2021

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

seriouspost tho this song always killed at emo night

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
YOUR HAIRRRRRRRRR
IS EVERYWHERRREEEEEEEE

Escape From Noise

I started listening but I couldn't finish. Sorry OP.

Rick

Percy Teatwillow posted:

hands down this is the best thread i can ever remember

Holy poo poo a dope rear end Gluehead quote on the offsite, I'm happy to see it.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
Rick

Escape From Noise posted:

I started listening but I couldn't finish. Sorry OP.

You need to listen to it about 25 times to get it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
neighbors are starting to complain, trudging ahead though because i'm not a quitter

Rick

Luvcow posted:

neighbors are starting to complain, trudging ahead though because i'm not a quitter

You're aiding their journey.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I listened. I haven't heard Chris Carrabba's voice except vaguely in my head since I was, uh, 25. Okay.

Now you have to listen to For Justin and report back.

Escape From Noise

Rick posted:

You need to listen to it about 25 times to get it.

I may just have to live with not getting it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

I may just have to live with not getting it.

It was a time. Not a good time by any means. Thank gently caress that time is over.

Rick

Mormon Nailer posted:

I listened. I haven't heard Chris Carrabba's voice except vaguely in my head since I was, uh, 25. Okay.

Now you have to listen to For Justin and report back.

Seems like a nice tribute for someone close to them. I cannot begrudge someone of that.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rick posted:

Seems like a nice tribute for someone close to them. I cannot begrudge someone of that.

Agreed I feel like it is nice. Thanks for listening.

Percy Teatwillow

Rick posted:

Holy poo poo a dope rear end Gluehead quote on the offsite, I'm happy to see it.

the cool thing about this quote is that every now and again it’ll trip the word filter and gently caress will get changed, but sometimes it won’t. adds some variance to my posting

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

well that was a bittersweet nostalgia trip. thinking about my first ever girlfriend, for the first time in a while.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

bad guy

Rick posted:

gluehead ftw

e: i didn't just post to say gluehead ftw, this post is also my acknowledgement that i listened to hands down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"man that is so dumb" - the dashboard confessionals, hands down

ty nesamdoom!