Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

In Training posted:

this really grinds my gears. in March 2020 the BK down the street let people walk up to the drive through window to order but by june that policy was cancelled again. dafuq. the window is right there, just let me grab a chicken sandwich Bro.

cut out a cardboard motorcycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
how about we just have less people so I have more space for cars. who needs all these people anyway.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
the beer bike is technically an electric car since the drunks don’t pedal enough to keep it moving.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
it’s ok when the sun goes supernova all the carbon will be turned back into hydrogen.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

i say swears online posted:

speeding tickets are for poor people. my friend with a porsche has eight or nine warnings in a row, including two in the same day by the same cop. they had a good laugh together the second time

this guy gets it, plus if the cops isn’t in on it you just hire the judges wife to litigate it down to a seat belt infraction

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

banning cars immediately solves the drunk driving problem. genius!

you think I can’t drunk drive a bike?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Fitzy Fitz posted:

One benefit of electric cars is fewer gas stations

where will people buy unregulated drugs and lotto tickets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Xaris posted:

florida man is problematic and all but..........

florida is the worst, and their drivers are the worstest in all of america

have you ever driven in Atlanta?