Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
cars are a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
drove today for the first time in a while and everyone drives like an rear end in a top hat, whipping around their giant metal death machines to be the first person to wait at a red light

gently caress cars

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i hate cars

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
got a bike so i can get rid of my car

i loving hate cars so much

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

good video, good av

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I love cars, I don't like people dying.

Got some bad news for you, bud

According to this:

quote:

More than 46,000 people die every year in crashes on U.S. roadways. The U.S. traffic fatality rate is 12.4 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants.
An additional 4.4 million are injured seriously enough to require medical attention.
Road crashes are the leading cause of death in the U.S. for people aged 1–54.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Just googled him and yikes.

sorry you had to find out about hitler like this

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"no walking allowed in Columbus" explains why a lot of people in Columbus are shaped the way they are.

My brother moved there for a job and that town sucks to the high heavens

Columbus is a car-brain city yet somehow Murder Bryan manages to walk the whole thing.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
full car brain on display in this article

quote:

Although he was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana and was also street racing at the time of the crash, he believes the true culprit was the faulty mechanics of the car itself.

“In retrospect, I had gotten a new Scion tC and I was trying to sell the one that I’d crashed,” he said. “But I had an alternator problem with the other one and didn’t get it fixed. And I completely forgot that my front right tie rod was bad, which controls steering.”

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
cars are not good

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

some plague rats posted:

Never parking next to the corral again

keeping that space free so someone can run over your fingers?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

some plague rats posted:

Yeah but in a hypothetical world with no cars would one replace the other. Or would this mf be out getting trampled by like... expensive dogs. Zebras. I don't know

his fingers would be flattened by a train

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I've been watching all day for a recently divorced guy in a Miata doing sick car tricks on my street and no dice

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Dongicus posted:

just blew the trans in my car

good for you both

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

honk honk beep beep get out of my way

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

this is from September 14, 1946

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
love the ""transit kiosk" so people using ubers don't have to stand next to poors

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'll poo poo where I want, fucker

don't sign your posts

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Jestery posted:

cum cargo bike

i usually tote groceries or library books but it's cool to hear about people using their bikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i also drive a tank because I'm scared of Black people