Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I like to roll down my windows and turn up my music when driving so that people on the sidewalk can appreciate my taste in music whenever I drive by. I think that some of them would like to know the name of the band I'm listening to, so they can listen too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Cars can help drunk people get where they are going if they get kicked off the bus for making a ruckus

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGceHaq1wgM&t=24s

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Zodium posted:

the guy who posted about developing a pavlovian response to red mist videos

excuse me?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Ham Equity posted:

So is anyone ever going to do anything about AnimeIsTrash's incessant trolling, or is that mod-sanctioned trolling?

I'm going to give him a friendly pat on the butt like football players do with eachother

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

what the gently caress lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Polo-Rican posted:

the true protagonist of speed racer only appeared in one episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSlRDRSBRec&t=437s

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The Maroon Hawk posted:

during the first COVID lockdowns the McDonalds near me (<15min walk) closed their dining area and refused to change their policy of not serving pedestrians/cyclists in the drive-thru. if I wanted some McDonalds my only option was delivery, which would cost me like twice as much and take longer than it would take to walk there, get my food, walk back, and eat it at home, all because I had the audacity to not have a car

Have you tried not eating McDonald's?