Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The dog that ate your stash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

(The dog is an analogy for Big Government and how The Man is always trying to eat your stash)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would vote for the poor paranoid dog

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I would vote for the poor paranoid dog

In response to your support the dog barks, whines, then pukes on your shoes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A real dog of the people

Ventral EggSac

Grabbing the presidents face and low growling at him

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Escape From Noise posted:

In response to your support the dog barks, whines, then pukes on your shoes.

*nods affirmatively* Finally someone who represents me in government

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*furiously going thru the constitution*
"huh, turns out theres no rule saying a dog cant be president"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
reddit says it’s fine, so

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Percy Teatwillow posted:

you are under arrest

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Code Jockey posted:

you are under arrest

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Levar Burton

Ass-penny

Dogs have a lot of advantages our current and past presidents lack. For example, dogs aren't racist.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ass-penny

How could you say no to such a handsome doggo?

He may have ate your stash but he wants to build dog parks, not bombs.

nut

my liege…

Khanstant
me and my bfff lived in this apartment together in college and it was where we first started smoking weed. we smoked weed for like 2 years at that apartment and the day we were moving out we found out our cool lady neighbors smoked weed too and they invited us over to smoke, but then their dog had literally snatched their new stash and ate all of it, so we never got to smoke with them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Take my vote! Hell take everyone's vote!

alnilam

Khanstant posted:

me and my bfff lived in this apartment together in college and it was where we first started smoking weed. we smoked weed for like 2 years at that apartment and the day we were moving out we found out our cool lady neighbors smoked weed too and they invited us over to smoke, but then their dog had literally snatched their new stash and ate all of it, so we never got to smoke with them

wow you knew the president before they were famous?

ty manifisto

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I've heard of sleepy presidents but this is just ridiculous!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
incredibly popular weekly presidential address goes awry due to an ill timed vacuum cleaner

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

The first lady ate that other stash you forgot you had in the back of the closet

Ventral EggSac

DOGUS

google THIS

He's a sitting president but he isn't a staying president yet, still working on that one

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

He's a sitting president but he isn't a staying president yet, still working on that one

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

incredibly popular weekly presidential address goes awry due to an ill timed vacuum cleaner

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Don't get me wrong, I love his healthcare plan, but (adjusts my giant plastic collar so I can better speak into the reporter's microphone)