Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I worked with 50+ year old lady who would wear a cloak to work when it was inclement weather. If she can wear one anyone can.
It looked like a magic one too so I always made sure to compliment it (don稚 need to be hexed to add to everything else, life is hard enough already!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5A55eWbiBI

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pajser posted:

People who want to wear baggy clothes or bellbottoms are idiots who have never been outside.
Seriosly wear that poo poo when its raining, i dare you.

I mean, I have lots of non-JNCO clothes that I don't wear when it's raining.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

crispix posted:

one time when those things were in fashion i was approaching a urinal to urinate in it, and i noticed the guy urinating in the next urinal had those huge things draped over his shoes, and the urine on the floor was seeping into the fabric

disgusting

Just stealing the public floor urine, thinking nobody noticed. That piss is for everybody.

Anyway I am glad to see a return of underwear on the outside.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

crispix posted:

one time when those things were in fashion i was approaching a urinal to urinate in it, and i noticed the guy urinating in the next urinal had those huge things draped over his shoes, and the urine on the floor was seeping into the fabric

disgusting

I致e probably told this story but my stats professor refused to wear shoes and walked around everywhere in socks. I found out when he followed me that everywhere included the urinals.

Soak soak soak

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Thinking about getting into corsets so my cans are high enough to balance my smoking accoutrement on

you: off the rack fashion
Me: on the rack

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Dear Watson posted:

I’ve probably told this story but my stats professor refused to wear shoes and walked around everywhere in socks. I found out when he followed me that everywhere included the urinals.

Soak soak soak

That man has worms.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

crispix posted:

disgusting

bellbottom shorts. they just flare out there.

teen witch posted:

Thinking about getting into corsets so my cans are high enough to balance my smoking accoutrement on

you: off the rack fashion
Me: on the rack

unironically would love it if full upper body breast support came back in style instead of loving bras, which never fit and suck.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

teen witch posted:

I haven’t stopped

I'm inspired now. Off to find some cool boots, the foundation of industrial fashion!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Banded collar shirts:

Faux denim collars:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Shorts and socks over tights for men.

E: Now that I think about it I don't know if this even was a trend. I don't think I ever saw anyone wear it outside of this album cover.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 15, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Animal Pelts.
Also accessories that are made from your dead enemies. Skull cups, shrunken heads tied to your belt, scrotum pouch, you know the sort of thing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Starter jackets

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Laterite posted:

Starter jackets

I had that exact jacket in middle school.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

give me peasant blouses or give me death

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Zil posted:

I had that exact jacket in middle school.

Mine had the nba logo on the back cause the one with the hornet was like $75 more. Assholes.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Clothing made from endangered species. They can稚 go extinct if they池e being bred against their will in factory farms.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Laterite posted:

Starter jackets

A lot of this stuff :actually: is back, windbreakers are very much in right now.

Also those cuffed bottom pants that you would get straight CLOWNED ON in middle school for wearing are being worn by buff bros with undercut pompadours and adidas vapormaxes.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Everything really, but the shades in particular.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Crop tops for men -- yes, please.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

Sisal Two-Step posted:

bellbottom shorts. they just flare out there.

unironically would love it if full upper body breast support came back in style instead of loving bras, which never fit and suck.

Search for longline bras. They have very wide bands.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I always thought top hats looked cool when I was a kid. We should bring back 19th century banker fashion.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Oh, well it seems i totally posted in the wrong thread.

Re: Cyberpunk.
Look up pykes eye: cyberpunks.
for a couple of decades, if you gis'ed cyberpunks thats one of the first returns you would get.
fortunately, it was never fashionable to look like a zone tripper, so i've never been a fashion guru.
but what to bring back from the crumbling abyss of fashion past?

I guess gasmasks. but without amyl nitrate.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

Getting the face of your nemesis's partner printed on your tights.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mexican willie posted:

Getting the face of your nemesis's partner printed on your tights.

Dave mustane? :thunk:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tsGWdarHc

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:lol:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Gimme some sky high hair plz

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I also need all of this thanks

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

teen witch posted:

I also need all of this thanks

Hell yes bring on this funky poo poo!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 27, 2021

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Wow.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sadly she was beaten to death later that day by children attempting to get at her delicious candy innards.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

nice codpiece

for a clown to wear

when I was growing up my dad had multiple copies of Soul on Ice around the house and I have many questions I will never ask

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Aug 27, 2021

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

Everything really, but the shades in particular.

My dude they are back

https://www.pitviper.com/products/the-gronk-merika

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
Drug ponchos!!! I have one it's so comfy and clearly identifies me as a man that carries&enjoys weed