Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

getting close to the days where d-link climbs onto his booster seat and starts declaring steelers losses as good, actually

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster. The only originak. Browns yo win the superbowj as ravend

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

If and when I'm ever made a mod

you just confessed to a felony

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

syzpid posted:

Just swung by to say that I watched a Ravens broadcast last week for the first time. Maybe it was because it was a preseason game, but it was one of the most homer broadcasts I've ever heard. If I had a drink every time a broadcaster mentioned "Raven's Way" I would have died of alcohol poisoning.

the ravens broadcasters tend to like the ravens. its true

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

shut up bitch

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

not apologizing for that fyi

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i got 3 days for that because the mod was a steelers fan

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

tomlin was a coward for punting it away down 2 scores with less than a yard to go

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

D-LINK posted:

Lurkers rolling up to poo poo up the AFCN thread

https://twitter.com/HldMyBeer/status/1440026743428026371?s=19

dang they stole your car

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

tbh the ravens are notorious for making GBS threads their pants after a big win

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

D-LINK posted:

I hope the Steelers keep trotting him out there all year behind that offensive line. He will definitely ride his mobility scooter straight to retirement if he's gotta eat 10 hits a game all season

they need to punish him for returning i agree

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

obj is mediocre and you wouldnt notice a thing if he wasnt on the team anymore

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

https://twitter.com/BatemanMania/status/1444829213383593987?s=20

Very excited to have 2 games against the lowly Pittsburgh Steelers.

just like the mallet year this is the kiss of death to get swept

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

he's been having a back issue iirc

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Show me an aggressive predatory invasive species and I'll show you an animal you can legally kill and feel good about it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

D-LINK posted:

Moetmeal

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

its funny that the year the ravens roster implodes that the WR corps is one of the teams strengths

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1457472956427288585

rip deshon

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seabass is a meme and was never good

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

I didn't say any of that! I said Janikowski is nowhere near those two. But I enjoyed the analogy :D

I wasn't mad about the situation but I blamed Harbaugh and Cameron mostly. We had timeouts and could have gotten a first down there instead of just taking shots into the end zone. So we could have iced that game with more TD chances.

Cundiff was just a real bad kicker who had a freak good year.

the real sins on that last drive was the shotgun draw to ricky williams on 2nd down and joe forcing a dumb pass to pitta on 3rd

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Fifty Three posted:

the only winning move is not to post

i wish u would be a winner

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1458115910313644035

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the dolphins are the best team in the nfl

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

steelers what happened

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the browns and bengals winning is bad, actually

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Mods why hasn’t that post been removed yet

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

terrance west

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i wish i had a time machine to go back to before u started posting in this thread lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Yep. Before Lamar got yips or long covid or whatever combination of ailments led to the guy we've been seeing.

I still think Mayfield is a good player though.

i dont think lamars stuff should be a permanent thing. i cant really put the blame on him being a bit shook after having no OL or any kind of running game to take the heat off of him

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I forget. Who cares. Pleated pants wearing rear end bitch. Xan poppin rear end

please try to use things such as words when posting in the afcn thread

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

As a Ravens fan it's pretty obvious to see an after Dolphins effect. They were the team that really committed to ignoring the RB, overwhelming the tackles, and showing pressure then falling back from the interior of the line.

People have observed this startegy as Lamar Jackson getting figured out, again. Really it's a smart way to attack this depleted Ravens offensive roster. Yeah, Jackson has played poorly but it's been clear much of that poor play is a total lack of trust in his line, scheme, and any skill player not named Andrews.

also mark andrews gets a huge debuff in the 4th quarter for some reason

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

bateman barely played in camp and he's only played a few games and like every other ravens WR he gets his rear end kicked at the line so i don't blame lamar for being iffy on him when he's got a DB stuck to him like glue

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

we do not deserve cavauro

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the ravens tried rly hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gatts posted:

What do the Jaguars have to do with the Browns besides both teams being permanent suck all the time?

i believe you have answered your own question