Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Woozie66 posted:

The AFCN division is the most crime ridden division in football. Many people are saying this.

Browns: Sexual pestery
Ravens: Robbery and fraud (of QB paychecks and game leads)
Bengals: Physical abuse (of QBs)
Steelers: The Steelers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I'll just put my faith in the proven power of these fully armed and operational Bengos.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I believed in Bengos.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

It's good to have it on the record though

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Woozie66 posted:

No one likes to play for the Bengals, according to players who play for the Bengals.

To toss them datas in here:

NFLPA Report Cards posted:

Baltimore Ravens - 17th overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: C+
Nutrition: B-
Weight room: C+
Strength staff: F-
Training room: C
Training staff: B+
Locker room: A
Travel: A

Cincinnati Bengals - 27th overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: F
Nutrition: F-
Weight room: B+
Strength staff: A
Training room: D-
Training staff: A
Locker room: D
Travel: C+

Cleveland Browns - 21st overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: C
Nutrition: D+
Weight room: D+
Strength staff: A+
Training room: B+
Training staff: A
Locker room: D+
Travel: C

Pittsburgh Steelers - 22nd overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: D-
Nutrition: B+
Weight room: C
Strength staff: A-
Training room: D-
Training staff: B+
Locker room: D+
Travel: B

I highlighted that F- because it is a HOLY poo poo outlier. 27 of 32 teams ranked their Strength Staff with an A+, A, or A-. Three of them had B or B+ grades. The only other team to be anywhere near the Ravens in how poo poo their strength staff are is the Falcons, and the Ravens have multiple specific notes on their card highlighting just how much worse they are rated than even the other Falcons outlier. Under 40% of the team even thinks they have a person-specific strength regimen!

Having said that, the Ravens still score the best out of any team in the AFCN. The Steelers lose a lot of points for having old, run-down facilities (and very low confidence that Rooney is going to spend money to improve things). The Browns, for some reason, have 100% absolute confidence that Haslam will spend to improve the team facilities. The Bengals' confidence in Mike Brown is at 44%, tied with Art Rooney, below the level of Dean Spanos, and only ahead of the Bidwells and Dan Snyder. poo poo facilities and low confidence they're going to be improved any time soon.

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Mar 2, 2023

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

just a heads up that you forgot the Titans

No, they're there. I did misspell them, though, somehow, so that might have thrown somethin' off. Corrected now.

The ones I forgot initially were actually the Browns :shobon: I put in the Bengals data, mislabeled it as the Browns, and then just didn't notice until I was going back through it trying to figure out why I only had five 100% confidence teams.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

God it's annoying how much snow there is amirite?!

AFCN and NFCN united in solidarity of being sick of these four billion tons of white bull poo poo. Though really I hate the ice more than the snow.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

wilderthanmild posted:

In fun news, rumors swirled today that Flacco is meeting with Cleveland.

Based on a grainy picture of a guy who kinda looks like him boarding a plane to Cleveland.

I think we can all agree that Joe Flacco is definitely more elite than Deshaun Watson.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

On the bright side now that the bengals are toast there’s room for the return of the Tennessee titans to their ancestral home.

But they can't go 9-7 with a 17 game schedule?

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Ah gently caress Bengals gotta play a backup QB, Rudolph gonna drop 30 on them isn't he, just in time for Christmas!

Tell me your secrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

AFCN Incest Alert