Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if lamar jackson completes a pass this season i will remove the covid 19 vaccine from my body using special magnets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

was it a nuthatch

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Cavauro posted:

would be funny if it's a gray jay, due to the descrip.

i don't think they hang upside down

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

mods avatar change please???

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i bought it for myself because i'm an adult with a job

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i truly can't figure out why it looks so hosed up after i save it

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Ehud posted:

We could do a tall one like this if you want

please

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba15UbImJXw

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

im bad with money

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Ehud posted:

That looks much better :thumbsup:

love it

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

moctopus posted:

If we're still allowed to do bird updates. I confirmed it was a nuthatch. But not just one a pair. They're good to watch. They'd take a seed and start chipping the bark off my trees. I like the way they talk to each other too. They were hanging out with a lady downy woodpecker. She was inspecting some of my trees and wooden posts but wasn't super into it.

a nuthatch will take a sunflower seed and wedge it into the bark of a tree, then peck at it to get to the insides

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

in football news i have it on good authority that lamar jackson is going to attempt the unthinkable tomorrow. thats right you heard it here first tomorrow night at 7pm lamar jackson is going to attempt to throw a football

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

party off, garth

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

If it gets Garceau away from the Orioles it's a win win

but he has such good chemistry with jim palmer

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

"i remember back in 71 i talked to this guy who was thinking of hanging it up and I told him 'you're only as good as the pitches you don't throw', and that kid went on to have a few MVP seasons"

"thats great jim.. i like when the y hit a home run. thompson's creek windows for all your windows needs"

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

lamar jackson is the mr magoo of the nfl

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Let's Go O's

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

saoise mariner was great in Lady bird

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ah so he dropped all those passes because he was drunk

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

daker mayfielb

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i have a hard time caring about this, or in fact any other, news. lamar is gonna go the flacco route and win the super bowl thus securing an absurd bag before giving up football to do the worlds largest crate challenge

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

are the raiders even good? i have absolutely no information about the raiders

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

oh wow 74 new posts better read them all

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

*aker *ayfield

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

unpopular opinion it doesn't matter if a player gets covid, they're probably vaccinated anyway if they're a fringe guy. they're not gonna cancel the game or anything

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Freaquency posted:

I mean yeah but now you’re hoping that there aren’t any breakthrough infections in the rest of the position group or that dude didn’t hotbox Lamar’s locker with COVID germs or w/e. It won’t be as disastrous as the Broncos QB room incident but it’s still a PITA for the staff and one more thing to worry about.

yeah it's definitely annoying but it's not the same as last year when one guy having it basically meant your team was putting out backups next week no matter what. as long as he doesn't get super sick which, assuming he has the jab, is unlikely

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

welp so much for that

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Offense going to have to score every single drive for us to have a chance here.

This is the worst season for personnel in the history of the Ravens.

jared goff is absolute dogshit. he's going to give us at least 2 free possessions if not touchdowns. he's worse than josh allen.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i'm getting serious team of destiny vibes from the ravens this season. i look forward to them winning several more games

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

justin tucker broke the world record by kicking a great big field goal, although some have pointed out that the tick tock ran out of time juice on the previous play

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

sorry Titans fans but this thread isn't about your team it's about the LA Dodgers

go dodgers

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

neither are the bengals but we let people post about them here

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

getting taken to a cia black site kicked in the ribs and electrocuted until i say "lamar can throw". i wont do it.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

steelers should try to trade for flacco

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

a wise man once said, what's the point of having souljas when you never use them (Never!!)

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

stetson bennett IV is going to take the steelers to the promised land

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i think most of obj's clout comes from that david tyree catch

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

lamar keeping the haters guessing by wearing a mask outside but pulling it below his mouth

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

imagine how many people probably see crazy rear end rare birds and just don't know enough to notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Cavauro posted:

do you think there is a bird no human has laid eyes on, but not anyones genitals and not my genitals. a real living bird animal. not a type but a singular bird. who has been an adult for at least 1 yr

yours